Anyone know this car?

cj428mach

Established Member
I actually don't think that is priced too out of line especially from a dealer.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Looks clean and the price isn't bad for those miles but I'm sure there's some wiggle room. Heard both good and bad things about Hi-End so make sure you get it inspected/compression check from a trusted mechanic.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I actually don't think that is priced too out of line especially from a dealer.

That’s a fair price. Looks clean and it’s got some mods too. Miles are decent too.

I'm with you guys. I think the price is right for the condition of that car (based on pictures). And I don't think that is dealer mark up. I believe that is the correct price for that car even if it was being sold by the owner.

Sorry OP, I have no info on that car............

MG0h3

Established Member
I dunno. There's a vmp car with 45k for 22500 in the market. Pretty sure I've seen cars like the one listed in the first post in the 19k range.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Doesn't sound too far off for a dealer price. As said, he might work with the price..., some. He's gotta eat too.
I will say, Robert is a good guy to deal with from first hand experience. I bought a Cobra Vert from him several years ago. Pics, vids, all information was presented. But I was still apprehensive because I'd never bought a car sight unseen.
But I wanted the car. After he heard my state of mind after several phone calls he said " if you are not happy with the car from my description, I'll buy it back for the same price "
That eased my mind & the car was exactly as he described if not better.

RAIDERS

Established Member
I talk to him before . This only dealer that I seen have many terminator in stock . He will work with you tho . His price is pretty good . Almost buy from him

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Definitely get it independently looked over with a compression test

1st warning sign I see is a "stage 7" ported blower.....then I see factory idlers. Hopefully the rest of the mod combinations were done more thoughtfully

cj428mach

Established Member
Definitely get it independently looked over with a compression test

1st warning sign I see is a "stage 7" ported blower.....then I see factory idlers. Hopefully the rest of the mod combinations were done more thoughtfully

Whats the issue with the stage 7 ported blower? Is the problem that he should have gotten Stieg's stage 8?

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Whats the issue with the stage 7 ported blower? Is the problem that he should have gotten Stieg's stage 8?

No, that's not what I meant. I said "combination of mods".....a ported blower sure as heck is going to be running a lot of boost with maximum belt wrap, so factory idlers are not even close to a great idea or proper "combination" setup

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not a bad price I don’t think. Considering miles, and mods. I bought my Cobra from High End and haven’t had an issue. Robert & Anita are great people to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was just teasing, stieg always comes up with another stage port.
Yeah, he has a lot of "stages", but the current Stage 8 has been the latest version since early 2015. Maybe he's waiting a bit longer and then maybe introduce a Stage X. :cool:

That Cobra at Hi-End does look to be fairly priced, assuming there is nothing on it that needs attention. Looks to be in nice shape. The factory idlers with no auxiliary idler to me is something to address. A nice billet 4-piece set will work nicely. :)

Users who are viewing this thread