Anyone Remodeling?

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Hey all!

So i had decided to remodel all 4 bathrooms in my house cause i didn't like the taste of the previous owner (bought the house about 5 months ago). So i was driving around and searching places and found some pretty decent things.

Then i searched online nd found this AWESOME website. It had the same exact things other places had for literally $200-$1000 less! Needless to say i've placed my oreders. This kinda crap just goes to show you how much damn money these companies are making off people. Very sad imo . . .

Since i saw inna few other threads that some people had recently purchased new houses (congratz btw) i figured i'd share with my fellow SVTPers.

The website is www.celebritybathroom.com the other one i looked at was modernbathroom.com and it had the exact same things for a lot more.

NOTE: ii'm in no way affiliated with this site (i wish i was lol). Just sharing a jewel i found online!

Oh btw it says that there's a 48 hour sale going on now with free shipping, which only saves us more money.

:beer:

EDIT: Mods, if we're not allowed to post up another website please tell me and i'll gladly delete this post.

Last edited:

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
haha, you're welcome whip.

south, are you going down to the pipes? my guys told me mine where replaced about 2 years ago so they should be fine, my master bath is the hardest one to do, i'm tearing out the floor, tubs, showers, sinks and everything else lol. My mom wants to redo the walls in some fancy way i can't remember right now lol all i know is $$$$+++++

:)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I remodeled all four of my bathrooms over the summer even though they are only 4 years old. It went to that site and it appears that they have a lot of the same merchandise that overstock.com has except overstock is cheaper.

THE_STIG

Established Member
haha, you're welcome whip.

south, are you going down to the pipes? my guys told me mine where replaced about 2 years ago so they should be fine, my master bath is the hardest one to do, i'm tearing out the floor, tubs, showers, sinks and everything else lol. My mom wants to redo the walls in some fancy way i can't remember right now lol all i know is $$$$+++++

:)

I gutted the entire bathroom, tore down a wall and relocated the sink and toilet, but I left the tub where it was and I am going to have it refinished. I had to redo the bathroom because the green board behind the 60 year old wall was rotting out, so I replaced the whole wall with concrete board, need to do the tile on the wall, paint, new vanity, refinish the tub, new curtain bar, new door. God I have a ways to go. I also put in a nice big bay window.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
hmm i took a look at both, they don't have any of the same furniture although they have some similar ones.

The prices for overstack where higher for similar furniture fomr what i saw.

Unless i missed something. Overstock certainlyhas much more variety though!

Users who are viewing this thread