anyone running MPSS 315s?

adrunk3nh0b0

Established Member
any rubbing issues?

i know this topic has been spoken about millions of times but I need a black and white answer……i will be mounting 315 MPSS on a 10.5 inch vossen cv3 any idea what offset I will need?

thanks guys

stutter

eat me
Established Member
I am running it. I have Forgestar CF10 20x11 +53 offset in rear. Every manufacturer is slightly different with offset I found out when doing my research. I got the most concave I could without touching.

IMG_4194.jpg

AMP GT500

Established Member
Hey Stutter, your car looks great. Have you upgraded or lowered your suspension? Did you experience any rubbing with the 315's?

stutter

eat me
Established Member
Any way I can determine exactly what offset I need?

People swear by different things....just ask various people who have the wheel you want and ask a vender. I only have experience with forgestar as I have 275/40r19 on a 19x9.5 +32 offset front and 315/35r20 on a 20x11 +53 offset rear.

Hey Stutter, your car looks great. Have you upgraded or lowered your suspension? Did you experience any rubbing with the 315's?

No my car is not lowered and I still have the svtpp blisteins. I have BMR adj. panhard rod and stabilizing bar. That I would recommend getting. There is no rubbing except the left side BARELY rubs the inner fender carpet on left turns. Everything is fine tho!

Users who are viewing this thread