Anyone using MSD MOD6?

04cobrasvt

whipple charged
Established Member
Has anyone on here used the msd mod 6 on their turbo cars. I am just looking for some feed back on how it works.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Has anyone on here used the msd mod 6 on their turbo cars. I am just looking for some feed back on how it works.

Ive read a few guys running them and its working great. A customer of mine has a complete Mod6 setup, with all the wiring/harness brand new for sale. He is looking to get around $600 if you are interested

04cobrasvt

whipple charged
Established Member
I actually have it already and installed but have not finished building the rest of the car yet . however i have a problem i go to plug my computer into it but my computer doesn't recognize it.

DUMBASS

Banned
i may be interested in that, stil tryin to figure out how it all works, i have heard it is a wiring nightmare, and it seems like people are getting mixed results with them.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
i may be interested in that, stil tryin to figure out how it all works, i have heard it is a wiring nightmare, and it seems like people are getting mixed results with them.

Let me know. The dual boxes is a wiring nightmare. The MOD6 is basically all plug and play.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I actually have it already and installed but have not finished building the rest of the car yet . however i have a problem i go to plug my computer into it but my computer doesn't recognize it.
Did you look at this? I have heard several ppl w a dsm car having same issues using dsmlink. Ended up the usb converter being the issue.
http://www.msdignition.com/1softdownload.htm

DUMBASS

Banned
Let me know. The dual boxes is a wiring nightmare. The MOD6 is basically all plug and play.

i think i posted this in another area too, but wit the mod6 that you have available, it is everyhting i need to have it up and runnnig or are the additional compontnets that i am going to need?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
There are additional components that have been purchased and included with the MOD6 so you would have everything needed for the install.

Users who are viewing this thread