**** Around >>> Find Out

MFE

Established Member
That was a gun fight, not a mass shooting. Question...when the media reports the number of "mass shootings" in America, does this count? I'm asking because to me there is a huge difference between a mass shooting where someone enters a school, place of business, etc. and opens fire on innocent, unarmed people vs. a gun battle in the street. Btw, reports say 8 were shot, 2 are dead.

Your hunch is 100% correct. Not only is any shooting with more than 4 victims a "mass shooting" even though most of them are ninja hood gang bs, but any time any of those happen on or near schools, it's tallied as a "school shooting".

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
One good punch and one bad fall can lead to 10+ years.

Be smart boys
Happened to a guy I went to school withs dad last year. He tried to break apart some white trash couple arguing. The boyfriend sucker punched him from behind, knocked out, hit his head on the cement when he fell back, dead.

This is why you mind your own business.

Last edited:

MFE

Established Member
Happened to a guy I went to school withs dad last year. He tried to break apart some white trash couple arguing. The boyfriend sucker's punched him from behind, knocked out, his his head on the cement when he fell back, dead.

This is why you mind your own business.
A former coworker's husband clocked a guy outside a bar, dude fell, bonked his head and died. Resulted in jail time.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That was a gun fight, not a mass shooting. Question...when the media reports the number of "mass shootings" in America, does this count? I'm asking because to me there is a huge difference between a mass shooting where someone enters a school, place of business, etc. and opens fire on innocent, unarmed people vs. a gun battle in the street. Btw, reports say 8 were shot, 2 are dead.

They record mass shootings as being 2 or more victims. That's all it takes.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
One good punch and one bad fall can lead to 10+ years.

Be smart boys

I have a friend that did several years in prison over an incident just like that.
Someone was mouthing off to him and he got fed up. Punched the kid in the head, kid fell on a set of concrete stairs and that was it. Dead.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw that one months ago. Bad ass! That cop was hot on his tail. I love how he jumped out and in one move was over the trunk to snag the culprit. That was one great Hollywood stunt driver move. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread