Ashley Furniture delivery truck hit my L

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
Well my truck was parked in front of the house I am fixing up for my dad. A full size Ashley furniture truck hit my L and pushed it around 6' from where it was, destroyed the drivers side of the bed along with other things like the metal rear bumper. :fm: I have some photos I will try to link to here in a few moments. I hope to get to the body shop tomorrow to get an idea of cost on the repair and get the insurance company in the loop.

blacknite51

Established Member
Wow thats not good. Funny part is where their junk furniture comes from is my home town. Like kevin01cobra said their drivers must be as bad as their furniture. And i agree that stuff is junk even if it is my home town! Good luck with the fix!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
lesson learned......dont park in the street anymore :)

atleast the brightside is the idiot didnt hit the cab. beds can be replaced with ease

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
My concern is the rear bumper and what it connects too. Should be able to post what the dealer has to say later, and make some calls to insurance.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
that blows man, thought it was gonnabe a rant about ashleys service, ex works for them and said you wouldn't believe the amount of complaints they get, idk how the hell they are still in business lol

Users who are viewing this thread