Autometer pillar gauges, need bulbs or covers that match stock color.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I've got an autometer triple gauge a pillar and have had green bulb covers on the phantom gauges for years looking at it today I got to thinking why not change them to match the gauge cluster blue green color.

I've looked but haven't found a match. Thought about ordering blue covers and seeing if I would use both covers on the bulbs if they'd match but if there's an led bulb that matches I'd prefer to go with that. Any help?

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
I've got an autometer triple gauge a pillar and have had green bulb covers on the phantom gauges for years looking at it today I got to thinking why not change them to match the gauge cluster blue green color.

I've looked but haven't found a match. Thought about ordering blue covers and seeing if I would use both covers on the bulbs if they'd match but if there's an led bulb that matches I'd prefer to go with that. Any help?

Ya, the only thing I could say was I have the same exact setup as you and they come with both the blue and green covers and was gonna recommend using the other set that came with you gauge. Try ebay maybe

Users who are viewing this thread