Automotive Joke of the day

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Cobra convertible out of the dealership.

Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
"Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue
lights flashing and siren blaring.

He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.

Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!" and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked up to the Cobra. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding, a reason I've never before heard, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.

pkarol1

Established Member
lol heard this one before, except it was with a guy driving a vette, not a cobra. fits the "senior citizen" part better, haha jk

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
lol heard this one before, except it was with a guy driving a vette, not a cobra. fits the "senior citizen" part better, haha jk

Yeah, I changed the Vette to Cobra because (most) Vette's are lame. :loser::loser::loser:

mikeysvt

Established Member
haha great stuff...If only there were still tropers like that, I usually wind up with the robo cop who would write his own mother a ticket...'_'

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
A young female stock broker was bored of driving her BMW. It lacked individuality and besides that every bitch in the office had one. She fancied something a bit more individual, "Perhaps an MG convertible", she mused to herself.

That week she visited her local car dealer and spied a beautiful Jaguar XK140 convertible. It was wonderfully restored and she fell in love with it's gorgeous red paintwork. An empty check stub later and off she was driving down the leafy country lanes enjoying her beautiful new car. Her long blonde hair was flowing in the wind, music blaring from the radio, what could go wrong?

With that there was a jerking from the engine and the car slowly coasted to a stop. She got out and lifted the hood and concluded, after a few minutes realized that she didn't have a clue. Luckily she had her mobile phone with her and a quick phone call to Triple A and a short wait saw a bright shiny yellow van pull up behind her.

"That's a lovely car" says the AAA man "What seems to be the matter?"

"Well it just conked out I'm afraid"

"Let me have look", he said. He set to work and ten minutes later the engine was purring like a cat again. "Oh goody!" she said, "What was the matter?"

"Simple really, just shit in the carburetor" He replied.

Looking shocked she asked, "Oh, OK. How many times a week do I have to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread