Barrett Jackson Pics(No 56k!)

Jefe

Established Member
Son of a bitch bastard. Looks like theyll be back up on the 26th. Id rehost but it took me about 2 hours to upload all the pics and copy and paste the IMG codes. If I have time this weekend Ill do it but Ill bump the thread once theyre back

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Son of a bitch bastard. Looks like theyll be back up on the 26th. Id rehost but it took me about 2 hours to upload all the pics and copy and paste the IMG codes. If I have time this weekend Ill do it but Ill bump the thread once theyre back

Bumping your thread back up on the 26th sounds like a good idea & much easier bro... ! ;-)

CFRacer22

Established Member
If i'm every a billionaire and go to that show I will be broke real quick!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics! I was personally disappointed with the show this year. Too much entertainment, which wasn't all that surprising as they extented television coverage and I guess felt that the viewers wouldn't want to just watch cars going on the block. LOL! And those silly Monster Garage vehicles could have/should have been left out of the televised segments. I'd much rather have seen some models that were sold but not televised. You can only watch so many Corvettes, Camaros and Mustangs. Would have been nice to see some of the other cars sold that are on the list on their website. Nice, though, to see so many of the older muscle still living and breathing. Just wish I could afford one. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread