BBS RK Plasmas and tires for sale...

Red99SVT

Established Member
The wheels have no rash or anything. The fronts are Michelin Pilots which are very good tires. I believe they are a 245/45/18, I would have to go look again.

F8LSNAKE...I would man, but I dont have anything I coul put the Alumastars on.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Fronts are 255/40/18 if I remember right. Red99SVT, I've gotta guy wanting to buy mine. If you still have them in a couple of weeks (when he claims he'll have the $$$) I will buy them.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Red. I've sent and recievd wheels all over the country. It's not that difficult. I'm very interested in these. I've PMed you a couple of times. If you want to sell them today please respond.

Ray H.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Red is there a PH # where I call you? I would like to discuss making a serious offer. I have no idea what's going on with the PMs. I have sent several. Anyway I'm very interested in making you a seroius offer. I want to act on this today. If you would prefer to call me that's ok to. PLMK.
Ray H.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Het Red. Went to send another PM and was told to many messages in my folder. I've sent another PM. Hopefully this will get through. I'm ready to make you a serious offer. Check for PM from me again.
Ray H.

Users who are viewing this thread