Bear joke

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
This bear goes into a bar, sits on a stool and asks the bartenter "How about a beer"?
The bartender responds, while wiping down the serving area, "Can't, we don't serve bears".
The bear responds quietly, "I won't say anything if you won't"...
Bartender eyes the bear carefully and responds "Look, I lose my license and have to pay a huge fine if a serve a bear in this establishment.
The bear is flustered, looks around quickly and replies angerly, "If you don't serve me a beer, I will go over and eat up that bar maid over there".
Shrugging his shoulders, the bartender replies, "Suit yourself"...
The bear tears the bar maid up and eats up every piece and returns to the counter and demands, "Now give me a beer!"
Shaking his head, the bartender retorts "Now, we not only don't serve bears, but we especially don't serve drug addicts; I get a larger fine, jail time and they close down the joint".
The bear, confused, responds "I'm no drug addict, only a bear that wants a beer".
The reply was simple..."Wasn't that a barbituate"...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
bar·bi·tu·rate (bär-bchr-t, --rt, bärb-trt, -t, -tyr-)
n.

1. A salt or ester of barbituric acid.
2. Any of a group of barbituric acid derivatives that act as central nervous system depressants and are used as sedatives or hypnotics.

Understandable but still not funny!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
That joke would go over better if it were said out loud. And you were telling it in a bar. At 1 am.

Users who are viewing this thread