Beezid Penny Auction... I'll buy you some bids!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I've had some success with bidding on Beezid but being cheap like I am I always try to get bids cheaper. Right now I can get 200 free bids if I refer a friend that buys a bid pack and the friend gets 25 free bids. So, for the first 10 people that want to sign up I will PayPal you $27 (+3% fee) for the cheapest bid pack which is 30 bids.

I will only send you a PayPal after I get some kind of verification that you actually bought one lol. PM me or email me ([email protected]) if you have any questions. I'm not here to rip anyone off I'm just trying to save money on bids I would buy anyway.

Also, you have to use my reference link so we will be credited the free bids :beer: Thanks, SVTP family!

Penny Auctions | #1 Penny Auction Site | Online Auctions | Beezid.com

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Shoot me an email or PM with your PayPal address and I'll send as a Gift.

I'm headed to bed but will tend to PayPal's in the morning unless I get your addy soon.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
bezid actually works? care to explain how it works?

Its like a lottery. Lots of people put in little amounts of money for the chance of getting a great return. Chances are slim at winning and thats why I'm trying to stack some bids up. The only reason I'm still bidding any is b/c I've won some smaller items but if I don't win something sweet soon I'll need to quit wasting money :bash:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Pure garbage, do not waste your money on this shit, (sorry op, lol).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, I did some more reading up on Beezid and there are a lot of complaints from people feeling it's a scam. Here's one that seems to sum up the others I found. "Its a total scam using loopholes galore to make it legal. It's set up like that Claw game you always see at like chuckie cheese, true enough you will see someone win but 99.9% of the time some poor sucker shoves $60.00 in there and walks away with nothing." Quite a few have compared it to those Claw games. Seems to me that on average, people who use Beezid lose money in the end. The draw is the alluring chance to win a big item at a small price. Much like the lotteries that Jake mentioned. But only a very small percentage of the people actually win.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Wow, I did some more reading up on Beezid and there are a lot of complaints from people feeling it's a scam. Here's one that seems to sum up the others I found. "Its a total scam using loopholes galore to make it legal. It's set up like that Claw game you always see at like chuckie cheese, true enough you will see someone win but 99.9% of the time some poor sucker shoves $60.00 in there and walks away with nothing." Quite a few have compared it to those Claw games. Seems to me that on average, people who use Beezid lose money in the end. The draw is the alluring chance to win a big item at a small price. Much like the lotteries that Jake mentioned. But only a very small percentage of the people actually win.

They're garbage.

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Bob, I had never thought of that description before but that sounds about right. If you invest say 100 bids @ .60 cents per bid that is $60.00. If I am understanding it right you still have to pay top bid amount. So if that is $50.00 +$60.00 in bids, you just bought something for $110.00. Just my .02 cents worth.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
100% not a scam, zero "legal loopholes" being used here. only reason people say it's a scam is because - just like slot machines and the lottery - they get their hopes up, then won't admit that they're a moron when they become just another statistic that loses.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I'm just trying to buy bids at $.14 a piece instead of $.40 a piece. Not trying to force anyone to do it. Its a nothing to lose deal for anyone who wants to try it. :)

Marc

Established Member
They make a killing on people on that site. You buy your penny bids. See how many bids go up for say a car. Remember, people paid a $1 for their penny bid. They normally make 5x-10x what the car is worth.

You have a better chance at winning the slot machines in Vegas. Thats what I compare it too. Its all about luck.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
You ONLY come out if you keep bidding and actually win the item. They arent scams, people just dont know how to use them.

If you bid and dont win the item, then you just wasted your money. You have to be willing to stay in front of the auction for hours and hours to babysit it, or you will lose.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Its like a lottery. Lots of people put in little amounts of money for the chance of getting a great return. Chances are slim at winning and thats why I'm trying to stack some bids up. The only reason I'm still bidding any is b/c I've won some smaller items but if I don't win something sweet soon I'll need to quit wasting money :bash:

so you want US to waste our money to help you waste your money??? yeah I bet you are a nigerian aren't you ?

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
I tried it. I won a $100 dewalt router, $50 home depot gift, $25 from target, a bunch of $10 gift cards.

I've more than made my money back with 'stuff' but I won't put more money into it. You waste a LOT of time.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i recently bought an xbox 360/kinect off a guy who won it on quibids. he won two. one for about $150 and the other for $400 (full price). he explained to me how that site works. he said he wins ipods/xboxs/etc.. all the time and then hawks them on CL, where i found him. i dont know about beezid but on quibids, you have to be willing to go all the way up to retail price or you'll lose your bids. that's how he ended up buying one at full price, but the other he scored big time on.

Users who are viewing this thread