Established Member
^

Your buddy did an awesome job.

Here is the Motorcraft factory interior paint I was talking about:

dsc2874r.jpg

Ken

SlowSnake

Established Member
since you guys seem to know your stuff about interior colors does anyone know what red the 10th interior has?

Tractionless1

Established Member
Tried to get some Midnight Black this week and it's discontinued. The Ford dealer I was working with sourced 1 can at another Ford dealer in Florida, who wouldn't ship it to me and 4 cans from another source who would. If anyone is interesed in the source PM me.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Tried to get some Midnight Black this week and it's discontinued. The Ford dealer I was working with sourced 1 can at another Ford dealer in Florida, who wouldn't ship it to me and 4 cans from another source who would. If anyone is interesed in the source PM me.

Hmm... I just did a search and found a bunch across the country.

New part # is PM19M-54710-74H and it's available at a number of dealerships.

The old part # M4JZ19M-5471074-H (which is no longer available) was switched to the new number above.

It's the same spray can like the photo I posted earlier.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Hmm... I just did a search and found a bunch across the country.

New part # is PM19M-54710-74H and it's available at a number of dealerships.

The old part # M4JZ19M-5471074-H (which is no longer available) was switched to the new number above.

It's the same spray can like the photo I posted earlier.

That's good news maybe my part number was the problem, I am surprised the parts guy didn't pickup on it as their comp. usually references new numbers.

Jefe

Established Member
If any of you guys cant find paint PM me, I have a supplier that can get any stock interior paint. Id have to have a part # or paint code and call them to get a price though

CFCreations

Established Member
^^ guy in AZ... i may need that info if my local Ford Dealership doesn't carry the factory match paint. I need to paint the textured surface of the shifter console on a 10th Anniversary interior. It's that dark grey or almost black color. Ford when you talk to them about parts they call it charcoal interior. I don't need the paint that matches the dash bezel... just shifter console that is a different color.

Thanks.

SpectorV

Established Member
good thread, I need a can of paint as I have a light bar now and the plugs they sent you for the holes you drill are black and dont match...

the 03/04 is medium charcoal, my 01 was dark charcoal :( fyi

Jefe

Established Member
Let me know if you guys need something and Ill try to get some pricing for you.

CFCreations you guys make a Radiator cover for the 03/04's?

timbo3282

Established Member
I can't believe that the color is called midnight black. It looks like it has a lot of gray in it. I guess that might be because the color is flat? Who knows.

Glad to find the color and the part number so I can paint my gauge pod to match.

timbo3282

Established Member
I'm actually guessing I have Medium Graphite trim. My '03 Cobra is Dark Shadow Gray and the interior is listed as Medium Graphite from the production numbers chart. Is my steering wheel column also Medium Graphite and if so what is the Ford P/N for Medium Graphite? I am thinking Midnight Black would be way to dark as I originally thought.

OSUALUM78

Established Member
Anybody know what paint color/code I should go with to paint my Autometer 2 gauge A pillar pod for my 03 (with UA black exterior)? I though I remember reading somewhere a Honda color available from any lps like O'Reillys matches good?

Users who are viewing this thread