best place to get tuned around ny pa nj ares

mmcmillen82

Established Member
looking for a god place to get dyno'd at... i got screwed hourly last time with my last car and it still wasnt right... not tryin to go threw that again!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Where did you go last time?

There is-

Pops Racing
Mustang Magic
JDM
Kevin @ Wicked
More I'm sure that I'm leaving out.

Personally, I would go with Kevin, he has been extremely hepful with tuning questions I've had for him.

*I personally have not used any of the above to tune my cars.

mmcmillen82

Established Member
a place up in buffalo... took him like 7 hrs the first time still wasnt as good as it should have been then went back after changing a pulley and charged me hourly again and was another 800

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I have an 05 Mustang GT with a Saleen S/C.
I bought the blower and a canned tune from them in August of 06.
I then attended JDM's track day that November.
At the track day Jim D'Amore saw the car run and gave it 2 degrees more timing.
The car ran 11.427 @ 119.92 mph on 10psi.

In the summer of 2007 I went back to have a custom tune done while increasing the boost to 12 psi. The car put out 498rwhp

In the summer of 2010 I increased the boost to 14psi, installed 60lb injectors , A new intake and MAF, and had Jim D'Amore retune the car once again. The car now put down 543rwhp.

The car now has 67,000 miles with 50,000 of those miles being blown and still runs flawlessly. The car has also made over 2,000 1/4 mile runs This is on a car with its stock non forged motor.

I have total trust in JDM's tuning abilities which is why I drive 350 miles each way to have them tune my car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread