Best Setup For Me?

SVTCobraMiami

Established Member
Hello everyone I want to get the most out of my car, I currently have a 2.76 upper pulley, with longtube headers (kooks) and bassani catback. accufab t.b with plenum. I want to max out my car with the eaton blower. I ran 7.6 at the 1/8 @ 97mph with a 1.8 60ft. Whats the best crank pulley for me to run. I hardly drive my car, more like a weekend car (rarely).

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Port the blower to the max, toss a 6lb lower on it, add fuel, add the juice hello 600hp/600tq+ and a hello of a ride.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Thats what I had in mind (6lb)... What do you recommend for fuel? What times you think I'll see in a 1/4? (without juice)

Ford GT pumps OR a BAP, modified FPDM, 60lb injectors and a mafia for your maf.

Mid to low 11's if you can drive it good. lol

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If you drive it good, and get traction, you should be within reach of high 10s, IMO.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have 60lb injectors and MAFIA... whats a BAP and FPDM?

MAFia and 60 are fine, you will just need more pump.

More pump capacity can be achieved effectively several ways.
Using 2 FORD GT pumps with either a modified FPDM(fuel pump driver module) or dual FPDMs.

OR
Stock pumps with a BAP(Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump) and wiring up grade.

Don't skip the port, you will be waisting a lot of money if you attempt the higher boost without it.
I would also ask about a ported inlet, price that also going forward.:beer:

SVTCobraMiami

Established Member
Sorry If I have alot of questions just like to know what Im doing.... How do I or where do I buy a Modified FDPM? Thanks everyone again for your help

mach1033

Established Member
Sorry If I have alot of questions just like to know what Im doing.... How do I or where do I buy a Modified FDPM? Thanks everyone again for your help

Lethal Performance sells them. Or you can go in the market section and buy them from someone who is going returnless. Also do you have a tan top with Fr500 rims?

SVTCobraMiami

Established Member
Lethal Performance sells them. Or you can go in the market section and buy them from someone who is going returnless. Also do you have a tan top with Fr500 rims?

No tan top or fr500's here. My car is the one in the avatar. I will be searching around. Thanks!

boostedoval

Established Member
You got a strong car if you are trapping 97 in the 1/8 with no port... Car will go 100mph easy with just an upper pulley and a port.

Slow99x

Established Member
Nobody sells modified FPDMs anymore. My tuner suggested that I go with a returnless fuel system and scrap all the sensors and driver modules. I guess the drivability is night and day better with a return system and a ton easier to tune.

SVTCobraMiami

Established Member
I've also been thinking in getting the halfshafts but everyone tells me I'll spin before braking the stocks. I'm running m/t e.t streets 315's...

Last edited:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Port your blower for sure, you will pick up another 40-50 horses pretty cheap. Either a 4 pound or six pound lower, depends on how fast you want to spin the blower. You should easily achieve over 500 at the tire, especially with the lower. Mine made 507 with just a 2.8 upper and steggy stage 4 and full bolt ons of course

Users who are viewing this thread