BEWARE OF N20L, RonL (Boca Ron)

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
I made a big mistake and he did helped me out last year with some install and parts. I was in a bind man I got worked pretty good. His phone is turned off I found out where he lives. I'm at the station for 48 hrs Ill post it Sunday.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
So whos down for a road trip? Ill bring the beer

EDITED BY F2B---Don't get too carried away with the insinuations please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
suavy said:
Fade 2 Black that was me who e-mailed you earlier today you told me you didn't know Boca Ron. He is the guy we are talking about...

I am the guy from Michigan who sent the built short block to Ron for Joel.

I am trying to get a hold of Joel because there are some things on my old built block that distinguishes it from others. I am a Manager at Ford Mo.

God Bless,

Suavy

I'm not at home so I can't see any emails. :shrug:

I know of boca ron all too well, I speak from experiences with him as well. :cuss: :mj:

BAD/KARMA

Lightning Nut
Established Member
I found this new address for Ron and some more.

Ronald Barfield
9420 SW 61 Way Apt 7C
Boca Raton, Fl 33428

Driver License Check
As of May 25, 2007, at 09:50 AM, driver license number B614-732-64-097-0 is currently CANCELED, SUSPENDED, REVOKED, or DISQUALIFIED. This is a result of the following infractions shown on your driving record. Please note that this is not an official driving record. For information on how to obtain an official driving record, click here. All information provided is based on what we have received from courts and law enforcement agencies. Review all items and requirements listed below before paying reinstatement fees. This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are MOTORCYCLE ALSO.

Your personal information in Florida motor vehicle and driver records is blocked in accordance with the Driver Privacy Protection Act.

Suspensions, Revocations, Cancellations, Disqualifications

Description
Effective Date Type County/State Case Number Status

12 POINTS WITHIN 12 MONTHS
08/23/2006 Points Suspension EFFECTIVE

Fr Points
10/20/2006 Fr Suspension 515519341 EFFECTIVE

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Holy hell! That's insane!

Damn man, well I hope you get everything worked out, if "worked out" means getting your money back or getting to smash the guys face in, I hope you get it "worked out."

suavy

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I'm not at home so I can't see any emails. :shrug:

I know of boca ron all too well, I speak from experiences with him as well. :cuss: :mj:

Are you fade to black from F150online?

God Bless,

Suavy

suavy

Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:
I made a big mistake and he did helped me out last year with some install and parts. I was in a bind man I got worked pretty good. His phone is turned off I found out where he lives. I'm at the station for 48 hrs Ill post it Sunday.

Fire fighter, I would like to offer you & Joel, any parts that I have at my shop to get your trucks back on the road. I think I have about 2 or 3 sets of pistons and one set of Manley rods. They are used but in good shape I also have a ported intake and 2 sets of heads. These are parts I keep on hand for my own racings needs. We can talk price when you guys get a hold of me. When I blew my heads on the dyno several of my lightning brothers and sister paid for my repairs and parts. So I would be honored if I could help you guys out,

God Bless,

Suavy

suavy

Established Member
typhoon43 said:
A SUAVY SIGHTING on SVTP. This is a magical day!

Hey Brother, I come on from time to time and check on you guys. We are all Lightning brothers and worthy aponents at the track! :D

Besides, you all know that God sends me to help out the deserving!

God Bless,

Suavy

suavy

Established Member
bgstew6 said:
dont send him this way!!!

Hey Suavy whats up man

Big Stew did I loan you my crank positioning socket? Old age is creeping up on me and I cant remember who I lent it to!

God Bless,

Suavy

monsterpost

Established Member
I posted this over on NLOC and I'll post it here also.

I bought a JLP intake plenum from him back in April of this year; still haven't received it. I paid him $400 for it; he said it was new and never been installed. Reason he was selling it was he had a ride in someone's L with a KB in it and now he was going to get a KB so he had no need for the JLP plenum which fits the Eaton.

After I sent him the money order, 1 week later, I called him to see if he received the money and he said he did but he was in the hospital for a few days. He promised he would send it out ups 2nd day service and I should have it by the weekend. That was 4 weeks ago. That was the last time I spoke to him, all attempts to call him have failed, now all I get is the answering machine. I have left many messages to return my call but I haven't heard from him.

For me its only $400 it sounds like there are others who are out thousands to this guy. I thought I did my homework on this one. He at the time had over 1000 posts, had a score of 1 on iTrader, I had his home phone number and address and I spoke to him on the phone before I sent him the money. I thought I did everything right.

Well after reading the beware of NLO2 post I guess I'm not the only one who has been taken advantage of. I don't know if I have any recourse in this matter, he lives in Florida and I live in Wisconsin. All I can say is I hope he gets whats coming to him. Here is part of the pm I have had with him.

"sure dean, my number is 561-208-1016 home my home addy is 9420 sw 61st way bocaraton fl. 33428 im selling it because i dont need it i was planning to run it on my built motor and shoot for 10 with a ported eaton that was before i got the chance to drive my buddys with a kb with same built motor package i trapped at 115 he did 126 i was then sold on the twin screw i honestly do not know how much gains can be had from the plenum but i doubt 11 mph is in it and i have and couldve sold it 10 times over in the over a year ive had it but never really wanted to part with it since they are few and far between, guess you caught me at the right time."

Well it really sucks $400 isn't a lot of money but it still is a lot of money. I'm an honest guy and I do what I say and say what I do. Guys like Ron make it really hard to buy anything now a days. Its like if you want to buy something here or NLOC Your almost going to have to ask for references before money changes hands.

Ron if your reading this send me the intake I paid you for or return me the $400 I sent you.

txyaloo

Established Member
Funny,I have a feeling this is the same intake he promised F2B last year before he was banned here. He's probably sold that thing 10 times over...

monsterpost

Established Member
txyaloo said:
Funny,I have a feeling this is the same intake he promised F2B last year before he was banned here. He's probably sold that thing 10 times over...

Funny that you said that, he told me he could of sold the intake at least 10 times.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
txyaloo said:

Nope. Ron promised Bob an intake for Bob's KB.

Stewart

suavy

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
You should become a regular on here Suavy, we need as many peeps like you as we can get. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan to me! I will be honored to be a part of your club.
Is there any dues for full membership?

I havent been on the F150online board in months and the first thread I start youngsters start to bash. I probably helped more people than they ever raced. The old timers know that I own my own business called "Chief Lightning Rcing" and I am a Manager with Ford. I also have been blessed to be working in a plant that has their own dyno dpt.

I would like to set up a photo gallery so I can post pic's of my 4V alum build. I was blessed to be given a GT 40 power plant to put in my truck this year.

You all seem to be more grown up here and all about the trucks. They even bashed me because I am a Christian.

God Bless,

Suavy

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
No dues here, it's all free. No gallery either but you can use imageshack or whatever to host the pics.

Welcome aboard! :beer:

This one has gotten OT somewhat, please start a thread about your build and include all the pics you can!

Users who are viewing this thread