Big Nasty SN-95 fender flares!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
loldog-funny-do-not-want-underwear.jpg

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
red car looks great, 1st post is absolutely hideous, even for a track car, lol, this has got to be a joke thread

JasonSnake

Established Member

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
That red Griggs Cobra is freakin' sex!

But those first flares are pretty nasty.

But since that Griggs kit must cost a pretty damn penny, this is the next best thing! :banana: :coolman: :pepper:

011.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
GR40 Car

Griggs car isn't a aftermarket widebody at all. All he did was flare the front fenders out on the body line. If you look the line on the fender is gone that's all he did. The rears aren't flared at all. Trust me I've gone over this a few times with him doing this to my car. It's really expensive and if you care about how they fit in anyway as far as show car goes it wouldn't be a good idea. It's for serious racers. He runs 315's on all 4 corners. It's a very sweet setup non the less!!

My94GT

Established Member
man ive auto crossed befor and i still see no need for anything other then rolled fender and 1/4 wheel opening edges. you dont need a super wide tire to auto x on

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Meh im more of a function over form person, and like the above guy said it reminds me of a DTM car look. Im seriously curious what they would look like molded wity like big dd ccws or something on the back

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks like some one crashed a Cobra into the Trans-am from Smokey and the Bandit lol. Not doing it for me:fart:

Users who are viewing this thread