Billet Heat Extractor Hood Vents

mrpork

Established Member
does anyone have any pictures of these on their ride. im thinking of getting them and would love to see what they look like on the car. i see they come in only two colors. i have a red car so if you know of anyone with a red car that has them on please tell them to post the car for me to see.

Last edited:

No Such Luck

GMR Performance
Established Member
These are LFP's. Not my car btw.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Doug hasnt made them in a couple of years if I remember correctly. And they are also pricey, some where in the $175 range. I picked up some on the forum here. They look awesome. Mine are black and with the sonic blue they look great!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The car pictured above with the "LFP" vents are not LFP's. They are Fore Precision Vents. We sell them for 174.95 + shipping and have them in stock if you are interested.

mrpork

Established Member
The car pictured above with the "LFP" vents are not LFP's. They are Fore Precision Vents. We sell them for 174.95 + shipping and have them in stock if you are interested.

im still trying to find the silver ones on a red car to see wich ones i want for my 04 (red or black)

xxblwn408

Established Member
Heres mine. I have not had a chance to mount them since I am going to have to massage the hood a bit for them to fit.

IMG_6942.jpg

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I got mine from LFP but i think it's worth every penny. I say go with black. BTW you can use your old hood vent and put them upside down above the billet ones incase you have to park outside on a rainy day. It works the same way as before.
DSCN0020.jpg

img039.jpg

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Doug hasnt made them in a couple of years if I remember correctly. And they are also pricey, some where in the $175 range. I picked up some on the forum here. They look awesome. Mine are black and with the sonic blue they look great!

They were actually a little more than that - try $250. However, they're a lot like a Cobra in the fact that there were only a limited quantity produced and they rock! :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think they're both an improvement over the stock vents as far as getting rid of hot underhood air. Just depends on which style you more prefer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread