Birthday cake

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
So the other day was my 50th birthday, and my girl has been teasing me for a few months saying "your going to be 50 soon" to which I replied "no im not, I'm going to be 5.0"

Well she had this cake made for my surprise party the other day, and used a picture she took of my 2012 Laguna Seca. Needless to say I was very impressed, and it was quite delicious too!

IMG_3183.JPG

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
That's awesome! How old is your girl?

She's 45, almost 46. I've got a few years on her.

We've been together 16 years, she has a 26 year old daughter, a 22 year old son, and her daughter has a 5 year old son - yes I'm also a grampa.

Hard to believe the kids were 10 and 6 when she and I started dating.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
So the other day was my 50th birthday, and my girl has been teasing me for a few months saying "your going to be 50 soon" to which I replied "no im not, I'm going to be 5.0"

Well she had this cake made for my surprise party the other day, and used a picture she took of my 2012 Laguna Seca. Needless to say I was very impressed, and it was quite delicious too!

View attachment 591113
Good stuff. Happy Birthday.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She does have a great sense of how to make your birthday a bit more special and personal. The cake came out great.
Happy 5.0th Birthday!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

View attachment 591113

clever girl.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Happy 50th.... I'm right behind you later this year. My question is.... How did this happen so fast... Lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Happy birthday Dave! Did everyone enjoy the black frosting on their teeth? Haha (had a stock car cake made for my dad a few years ago)

Users who are viewing this thread