BITCOIN

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
So you are hoping something better comes along then i guess?
not exactly, i just no longer think it’s original intent is intact. i will still trade it, and maybe hold some for a SHTF moment. i hope all you guys long term holding kill it, i just don’t think we made it outta the matrix on this one.

MG0h3

Established Member
not exactly, i just no longer think it’s original intent is intact. i will still trade it, and maybe hold some for a SHTF moment. i hope all you guys long term holding kill it, i just don’t think we made it outta the matrix on this one.

The GOV would never let it be our money. Period.

As far as a doomsday scenario, I don’t think some stupid numbers on a jump drive will be worth much when there’s no electricity or food.

They transitioned to “it’s a store of value” when the monetary use died. It’s like gold, but I’d doesn’t exist.

I trade it in ETFs, but I think it’s worthless as a standalone item.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98SVTContour98

Established Member

idk brother...to me, it's easy to create a new address and continue on with peer to peer transactions. If you read up on what happened in Canada with the trucker protest, you'll notice that Bitcoin performed infinitely better than the traditional finance options when it comes to seizure/closures/etc.

I do see where there is a tech roadblock for most people, but if someone as regarded as me can figure it out, then anyone can and I was having to figure it out on my own like 7yrs ago when it all seemed pretty clunky to use.

q6543

Established Member
This is very interesting price action… miners are going to either have to operate at a loss here or begin to shut down and wait for the hashrate to recalculate lower.

It has happened in the past and lead to skyrocketing price action… so we’ll need to see some serious liquidity soon.

MG0h3

Established Member
This is very interesting price action… miners are going to either have to operate at a loss here or begin to shut down and wait for the hashrate to recalculate lower.

It has happened in the past and lead to skyrocketing price action… so we’ll need to see some serious liquidity soon.

It sure is shitting the bed right now!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
For those of y’all that are holding/adding to your position and avoiding the KYC avenues, have you transacted for large private purchases with BTC?

Seeing 227+ pages of bitcoin/crypto talk on SVTP leads me to believe that buying another Terminator with BTC may be an option.

Even with price fluctuations in the market, the core value of self-custody and the autonomy it brings is why I’ve not left crypto since diving in head first in 2017

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
That’s where you find how (not) widely used bitcoin is.

It’s worth a try by all means.. I’ve got my foxbody for sale and would prefer bitcoin or eth/sol but there just isn’t private transactions P2P like that yet.

Most have a hoard mindset still… they’re not ready to spend lol.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
What market is plopping these red candles at 2am central time? Or is that just when BTC people trade

98SVTContour98

Established Member
For those of y’all that are holding/adding to your position and avoiding the KYC avenues, have you transacted for large private purchases with BTC?

Seeing 227+ pages of bitcoin/crypto talk on SVTP leads me to believe that buying another Terminator with BTC may be an option.

Even with price fluctuations in the market, the core value of self-custody and the autonomy it brings is why I’ve not left crypto since diving in head first in 2017

it's still a pretty niche market so finding someone who is willing/knowledgeable enough to accept Bitcoin is few and far between right now.

worth asking tho, let us know how that ends up working out

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I'll dangle the carrot here and see what happens.

Anyone with a mystichrome, competition orange, or torch red '04 Cobra that would accept full or partial payment in BTC, please DM me.

Open to anything from stock, modded, to a blown up motor car. Just needs to be 6spd/IRS coupe with no accident history

Last edited:

98SVTContour98

Established Member
GMknFc0XYAE-ImB

MG0h3

Established Member

I’m guessing this has some relevance to the app you are interested in creating?

Crypto users have defrauded more people than any other financial instrument I can think of in decades.

Seems awful risky. Won’t matter if you put some zero liability disclaimer on there.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I’m guessing this has some relevance to the app you are interested in creating?

Crypto users have defrauded more people than any other financial instrument I can think of in decades.

Seems awful risky. Won’t matter if you put some zero liability disclaimer on there.

no, my app is a different product idea i have...could potentially accept BTC as payment for using the app or something, but it's not a crypto app.

It may not even get off the ground, have a few calls next week with different attorneys to check potential liability issues...wanted to check that before i dump money into development/testing.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
no, my app is a different product idea i have...could potentially accept BTC as payment for using the app or something, but it's not a crypto app.

It may not even get off the ground, have a few calls next week with different attorneys to check potential liability issues...wanted to check that before i dump money into development/testing.

I looked into creating an app about 10 years ago and was quoted roughly $20k if I remember right. That included creating the app, licensing, advertisement on social media etc. It was some place out of FL

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
what is the big deal in GBTC having 63MM in inflows today?

most comments thought it was bullish, but i never saw any decent info

Users who are viewing this thread