Black 18x9/10 Deep Dish FR500's F/S!

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
I'm looking to sell my black FR5's. I'm working on a set of iForged wheels, and I'd love to be one of the first Mustangs with a set.

As most of you know, these have been on my car since last Fall and they complimented my silver GT very nicely. The front's are 18x9's and the rear's are 18x10 deep dishes. The fronts have 265/35/18 Continental tires and the rears have 285/30/18 Pirelli P-Zero's. The front's are no good but the rears still have a little action left on them.

These are absolutely flawless. There are no scratches, no curb rash, no marks or scraps.

Price is $625 picked up locally. I do not want to ship, and you can have them if you come pick them up from my house in Orange County.

I'll have pics of the wheels/tires by themselves later today but here's a few on the car to hold you over and maybe entice you silver Mustang owners to pick them up! :D

temec69fz.jpg

warsh247eb.jpg

warsh174bp.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
DAMN! I just bought a set of hypercoated saleens. I love your car and have always wanted those wheels. I guess its ok though because I live clear across the country and I'd still have to buy tires.

Good luck with the sale man. Hope you still go with the black centers on your iForged because your car looks amazing like that.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
hey how much will let go just the rims, since i will probably have to get new tires anyhow. Im by Cal state Fullerton area so willing to pick up.

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
hey how much will let go just the rims, since i will probably have to get new tires anyhow. Im by Cal state Fullerton area so willing to pick up.
The wheels were picked up locally yesterday.

Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread