Black 93 Mustang Cobra F/S

Wills93cobra

Established Member
SOLD!!!
Car is a 1993 Mustang Cobra. Black on black. Only 448 were ever made in this color combination originially from the facotory. Car has only 57,000 miles on it. Does not have original engine or trans. Engine is fresh, nly around 250 miles since built. Car has been converted to the newer T45 trans from a newer GT Mustang and has had work done to the inside to make it stronger. Hardened forks etc. Clutch is new Spec stage 3. Engine is heavily modified, all forged internals. JE forged pistons, scat crank and rods, ford pro top-line heads ported. Parker funnel web intake port matched. Chet herbert custom grind camshaft. not sure specs but know lift is .592. has a wicked idle. brand new holley 750 hp carb. all brand new MSD ignition with 6AL and custom cut plug wires. BBK ceramic coated headers. H-pipe with american thunder cat back exhuast. Car has brand new ZEX blackout nitrous kit with Zex plate. Custom made brackets. Moroso electric water pump. Moroso 8qt oil pan. aftermarket k-member. brand new flex-a-lite radiador and electric fan. Aeromotive fuel pumps and lines. Car has 3 a pillar gauge pod with nitrous press, oil press, and water temp. all 3 are autometer gauges and eletric. Also has monster tach mounted to right side of dash. shifter is B&M pro ripper with small hurst white shift knob custom fitted to shifter. Car also has Boss cobra R hood with 3.5 in lift due to high rise intake. It is unpainted and there is small damage due to it coming up from a loading incident. will be fixed if there is a serious buyer. can take pics. still have original hood. will sell car as a roller as well. I am in no hurry to sell car. just looking to see what is out there. I have a lot of money in this car and the pictures will show. trades condsidered. looking to get 14,500.00 will take 8000 as a roller. Call 740-418-9273 ask for willis. Thanks for looking. http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x410/tomblin22/

Last edited:

Alex_SVT

Established Member
WILLISPICS009.jpg

WILLISPICS011.jpg

WILLISPICS073.jpg

WILLISPICS066.jpg

WILLISPICS072.jpg

WILLISPICS076.jpg

WILLISPICS075.jpg

WILLISPICS055.jpg

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Dont' be offended.
But might be easier to sell as a ROLLER.
Especially if the BLACK interior is near mint.

GL

Wills93cobra

Established Member
Im pretty sure the computer and harness are still in the car. I will check and let you know. I bought the car as a roller myself and had the engine thats in it built and put it in. The guy I bought the car from is a friend of mine and he had just taken a fuel injected engine out of it when I bought it. The interior is near mint. The car sat for years before my friend bought it. It has been repainted but its perfect other then were the hood came up and that will be fixed as soon as theres a buyer. I will get some more interior shots up soon.

Wills93cobra

Established Member
Sorry it is taking so long to get more pictures up. I just started school again so I am really busy. I will be getting the info on the harness soon.

Wills93cobra

Established Member
I dont have the wiring harness that came with the car originally but I do have an 89 wiring harness and mass air. I sold the computer to it a while back though. Also wanted to add that the car has subframe connectors that have been professionally welded in and has 373 rear gears.

Alex_SVT

Established Member
Bump

The cell phone pics really don't do this car any justice. It's straight as can be, 100% rust free, show quality paint, all new OEM Ford lights and emblems, professionally restored factory wheels, all new weatherstripping, new OEM Ford quarter windows, doors and hatch open and close like a brand new car etc.. All parts used in the build were brand new and have very very low miles on them. This is a car that was restored right and has had a lot of money put into it and needs very little to be a show winner with a lot of balls, or could very easily be converted back to a mint stock black on black '93 Cobra. He's open to trades as well, just had an accident in his Lightning and needs a vehicle.

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
this car is in awsome shape and would be the nicest 93 cobra i have ever seen. i done the restoration and like he said it is mint. great car wish i had the funds to buy it back. bump for a nice cobra

Wills93cobra

Established Member
Car is getting new hydraulic cam shaft and valve train this week. Also a few more odds and ends getting finished up. This much closer to being 100%. Going to be converted to fuel injection soon if no one jumps on this. Bump

Users who are viewing this thread