Blue Man Group - Anybody seen them?

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I am thinking about seeing them in June while I am home on vacation. It would be the New York show if it matters. Any comments? :beer:

bam

Established Member
My dad saw them a few years ago and said it was absolutely incredible. I'd say definitely go.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
135163128_f72dd8ddd8.jpg

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Buddy of mine went and saw them a little while back and said it was incredible and pretty funny, too.
I'd say given the opportunity, most definitely!:rockon:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Saw them live at the Warner theater in DC and the show was amazing! They do funny stuff and play great music. The bass is so loud, it rattles your chest the whole time. My mom has seen them in Vegas and she said it was even better than the DC show. NYC should be pretty good, I definitely recommend it. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Jefe

Established Member
Saw the Vegas show on my birthday. $75 to sit in the 2nd to last row. Lower section was like $130/each. Thought the price was crazy but I would pay it again in a heartbeat. Awesome show.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I just saw them in Vegas on Saturday. All in all a great show. A few parts dragged on a little bit, but for the most part it was a lot of fun. I'd recommend it.

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member
I saw them in Boston at the Charles Playhouse and it was incredible, one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Just don't show up late because they will stop the show and shine a spotlight on you hahaha bastards.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Saw them live at the Warner theater in DC and the show was amazing! They do funny stuff and play great music. The bass is so loud, it rattles your chest the whole time. My mom has seen them in Vegas and she said it was even better than the DC show. NYC should be pretty good, I definitely recommend it. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

I will actually be in DC, so i wish they had a DC showing. NY is the closest though. I have never been to New York so i guess it is a good excuse to go. :shrug:

I saw them in Boston at the Charles Playhouse and it was incredible, one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Just don't show up late because they will stop the show and shine a spotlight on you hahaha bastards.

Thanks for the tip!!

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Yeah don't get up during the show either. They give anybody who get's up, come is late, etc... hell......

They have a regular show in Orlando which is where I saw it. Quite entertaining....

99cobra302

Established Member
Yeah don't get up during the show either. They give anybody who get's up, come is late, etc... hell......

They have a regular show in Orlando which is where I saw it. Quite entertaining....

i have seen them twice at the briar street theatre in chicago. awesome show, i completely recommend you go see it.

as for coming in late and them making fun of you.....(sorry if i give it away) its staged. people come in and sit down and an usher comes to you before the show and asks if you would like to be a "late arrival"

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
The show is sick I saw it in Vegas it's twice the price there but at 150.00 a ticket it was worth it. You had better love music because the show is centered around it.

a2k_stang

Soon to be a m112'd V6
Established Member
I saw them out in Vegas, and it was awesome. I would definately pay to see them again, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. The music is pretty cool and they are also pretty funny.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I really appreciate the input guys! Looking up hotels now. I have never been to Manhattan so i am going to make a weekend trip.

xxfaceyourfear

Established Member
I've seen them twice and played guitar with a winter drumline that did a show featuring their music. Their music is just amazing and their performance enhance it tenfold.

Users who are viewing this thread