Blue Oval Bash at the Beach November 9th-11th

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Well, boys Finally fed up with the breaking parts of 700HP and a manual, so ordering all the stuff for the AUTO swap now. Atleast now I'll be able to get some good ET's and it will make for some fun on the street if anyone gets froggy Friday night :lol:

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
Well, boys Finally fed up with the breaking parts of 700HP and a manual, so ordering all the stuff for the AUTO swap now. Atleast now I'll be able to get some good ET's and it will make for some fun on the street if anyone gets froggy Friday night :lol:

What setup did you have and what do you plan on going with? What did you break?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
What setup did you have and what do you plan on going with? What did you break?

I had a hanlin built 1000hp t56. Rear ends, frame twisting. I have had 5 speeds my whole life. Im just ready to go fast. 28psi and auto at 3240lbs should yield some low 9s.

Putting a built 4R70w in it. Really doing converter research now.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
^ you parting out your T56 or giving to your bro? I might be interested!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'm parting with my T56, but not parting it out. got $4100 in reciepts not including the trans itself. If I can't get $2100 for it, which is a steal..I'll just work something out with him for his stock one plus cash to atleast keep it in the family before I lose out on it. :beer:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
hmmm......interesting. you going to crestview this sat?

Nope, I had big plans to. Just worked out to where I'm going to take mine to GA at my pops shop tomorrow until the auto swap and fuel system is complete.

I can always bring stuff back when I go up though. After tranny is out I'll take pictures of all internals and I have receipts to anyone interested. I actually have a posted thread with them in it.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
i also made a phone call today and sent an email. waiting to see what happens. i hope they read this and jump aboard....hint-hint

Ford2ner

Established Member
I'll have the money sent sometime tonight, and looks like i am getting my bros old T56 since i broke my stock 10 spline input on a 2-3 powershift on the street, hopefully i'll have a nice tire on the back for the event!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Alright boys, I've contacted a buddy about bringing his mobile dyno. He is in Georgia so I'm sure we would have to more than make it worth this while, if we could get enough people to pre-pay for some pulls (I think 3 for $40 and $10 for AF, dont hold me to that) it would be on the helping hand.

If anything its a good tool for those without a wideband to verify tune is ok before hitting the track with the weather cooling down around that time.

I for one would pre-pay immediatley if he concurs..can I get a show of "E-hands" interested???

sdg97232

Established Member
Having a dyno on hand would be awesome........i think the cars would be lined up for it! Especially the guys thats never had their cars on the rollers before....i think those guys would jump at the opportunity to see what they're putting down! Honestly i think he will be busy as long as he can get the cars on and off the dyno quickly and efficiently......will he be giving print outs of the pulls?

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Having a dyno on hand would be awesome........i think the cars would be lined up for it! Especially the guys thats never had their cars on the rollers before....i think those guys would jump at the opportunity to see what they're putting down! Honestly i think he will be busy as long as he can get the cars on and off the dyno quickly and efficiently......will he be giving print outs of the pulls?

I honestly can't provide any information right now, I just sent him a message. He's more of a mustang associate then a good friend. Bumblebee was talking with me on the phone about trying to get one out there so I mentioned i'd call him. I'm the type of person where my name is on the line if I told him it would be worth his time to come out for extra cash, so im just making sure the interest is there and not just a ton of internet talk and no one shows up. which is why a pre-pay would be best. hell it's 2012 what is $50? id hope with all the money people put into mods they would be interested in chump change to get a dyno number.

I'll let you guys know something, when I know something..

Users who are viewing this thread