BLWN03's shifter mod

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
My neighbor told me today he just wants the regular size that you make, whatever size you made for yourself I guess. I'll shoot ya a paypal tomorrow.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I received mine about a month ago, and have absolutely loved it. Like my sig says, it put's it right where it should have been from the factory.

Thanks Jay!

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
007Paul said:
I received mine about a month ago, and have absolutely loved it. Like my sig says, it put's it right where it should have been from the factory.

Thanks Jay!

Great to hear you are happy Paul...BTW happy new year.

Jay

SVT SPEED 04

Established Member
HEY...I PM'd you a few weeks back and I am ready to order.... I PM'd you yesterday and have not heard back yet....send me info to order and we'll have a done deal. :beer:

thanks

Larry

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
SVT SPEED 04 said:
HEY...I PM'd you a few weeks back and I am ready to order.... I PM'd you yesterday and have not heard back yet....send me info to order and we'll have a done deal. :beer:

thanks

Larry

Didn't get a Pm yesterday..but i got one sunday i believe..i responded to it also.

Pm sent Larry

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BLWN03 said:
This should work out well :beer: ..your one stop shifter parts site...

Jay
It's up if anyone wants to check it out. I will be adding shifter install instructions for general help with shifter or handle installation in the near future. http://cobrabob.com/index.htm

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
CobraBob said:
It's up if anyone wants to check it out. I will be adding shifter install instructions for general help with shifter or handle installation in the near future. http://cobrabob.com/index.htm

Good stuff Bob....Nice to be associated with your fine site.

Jay

Swervedriver

Established Member
I put mine on last night. Good stuff, easy to install, fit perfect and puts the knob in a much better position.

Thanks Jay!

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Swervedriver said:
I put mine on last night. Good stuff, easy to install, fit perfect and puts the knob in a much better position.

Thanks Jay!

No prob Eric...enjoy.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread