Borla Stinger Question

ZarnAutomotive

Established Member
should fit fine they have them seperated to have the tail pipes to exit out where it's precut on the 99+'s GT's Why do you want Borla ? I don't think it has the Mustang Sound to it but it's your car.

mystic venom

Established Member
Originally posted by ZarnAutomotive
should fit fine they have them seperated to have the tail pipes to exit out where it's precut on the 99+'s GT's Why do you want Borla ? I don't think it has the Mustang Sound to it but it's your car.

guess you haven't heard the borla xr-1's in person!

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Originally posted by ZarnAutomotive
I know what you mean. At first I thought Borla was quiet based on sound clips, but a friend of mine has a GT with Stingers and I heard it in person; boy did I change my mind. Now I'm getting Flows because I'm on a budget, but later I'll get the Stingers.

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
i was talkin to the people complaining because they dont make a catback for our cars. imo a catback is a waste of money.

CobraKai

Established Member
I want those stingers on my 97 cobra as well, where can you buy just the mufflers, and how much would it cost? How do you know which ones to get to fit right?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Originally posted by Black98COBRA
i was talkin to the people complaining because they dont make a catback for our cars. imo a catback is a waste of money.

Larger exhaust tubing, mandrel bent... how is it a waste?

mystic venom

Established Member
from what i've been told the stinger's are the same mufflers as the xr-1's only they have the 31/2 or 4 inch tips which make them sound bassier. Would be nice if they offered the catback. Wonder what those would sound like welded into my magnaflow catback, hmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread