Boss 429, Ford GT, S7 and misc other pics-

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
I have a few pics of a 69 Boss 429 and a GT that my dad's friend owns. Let me see here...

That ain't the guy who traded his B9 for a GT is it?

redline

Established Member
i just wished that ford or for that fact any other big 3 get off that arse and make a big block and put it in a car . with all the tech. today no reason not.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
PICT0192.jpg

Can you pick out DBK?

Can you pick out DBK's white GT(easy)?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
DBK said:
Can you pick out DBK?

Ya, looks like someone got their arm in the way when you were trying to hold hands with Camillo :p

DBK said:
Can you pick out DBK's white GT(easy)?

Ya, my hero (the creator of the sonic blue GT) is standing in front of it.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Bullitt66 said:
how cool is this :eek:

PICT0150.jpg

Not very, only GT owners can buy a E in that paint scheme :lol1:

Plus they start at about $90,000

EDIT: Whats really cool is that quicksilver metallic car in the background. Why? Because it goes home and gets to sleep next to every other color of Ford GT.

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
50 BMG said:
Ya, looks like someone got their arm in the way when you were trying to hold hands with Camillo :p

Me? Nooooo.....

That whole scene was fun except for one thing. I finagle my way on the roof, call Joey to try and get everyone next to their cars for a roof shot, and he's busy yapping to anyone and their brother telling me to hold on "oh hey bubby, how you doin? everything is good today? Sure, I think the food is good at the thing in the place wit da people bla bla bla". I'm ****in screaming "I CAN ONLY BE UP HERE LIKE 3 MINUTES ****ING SHUT UP AND LISTEN ARRRRRRRRRR". To no avail.

Que sera sera... :lol1:

As for that Heritage Mustang, wow did it looks good, but I can't fathom that kind of cash for a Stang. When Sam brought his back to the hotel and we were lookin at it I asked him if he didn't mind telling me what it cost. 83K OTD for a red one...:eek:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
DBK said:
Me? Nooooo.....

That whole scene was fun except for one thing. I finagle my way on the roof, call Joey to try and get everyone next to their cars for a roof shot, and he's busy yapping to anyone and their brother telling me to hold on "oh hey bubby, how you doin? everything is good today? Sure, I think the food is good at the thing in the place wit da people bla bla bla". I'm ****in screaming "I CAN ONLY BE UP HERE LIKE 3 MINUTES ****ING SHUT UP AND LISTEN ARRRRRRRRRR". To no avail.

Joey was quite humurous, and not quite the stereotypical Italian from NY I was expecting :D

DBK said:
As for that Heritage Mustang, wow did it looks good, but I can't fathom that kind of cash for a Stang. When Sam brought his back to the hotel and we were lookin at it I asked him if he didn't mind telling me what it cost. 83K OTD for a red one...:eek:

The only thing that could make it acceptable was Ford offering 0 down and 0% financing (for 6 years!) on that car during the rally.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
That's him. Don't ya just love the $hit out of him?

Actually, I'm mostly suprised that he did it. One car's value is about guaranteed to go down while the other will do nothing but skyrocket over the next 15 years.

But I'm sure he's happy. My old man said he would keep his GT (soon to have another one) over any of his other cars...thats 30 years of combined ownership on the B9's and 500 miles/8 months ownership on the GT:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread