bought 2 svtc's but need help

tonyszuma

Established Member
So i got lucky and bought 2 svtc, yey, both run but one has 250k miles and in rough shape so parts car for me... the other has 80k miles in really good shape just needs a very little tlc....like my big problem. the wiring going to the cooling fan is all bad, exposed and the fan isnt even working right now. question is does anyone have a diagram of the front of the car wiring, or a pic of them working on it. and is there a connection i will be able to just put in a newer one? thanks for any help guys.

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Did you get a Red one with MNB interior and a black one with Tan interior?

Last edited:

tonyszuma

Established Member
Did you get a Red one with MNB interior and a black one with Tan interior?

yea not sure what you mean by mnb, but its black interior, kinda worried you know that, bad news im guessing but either way i have striped the black one, motor is out and all and about to redue the wiring. yes i know the damage it had, i carfax them

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Not bad news, just news... I looked into them, they guy didn't want to separate them. And I didn't want 2 more cars, I have 5 cars right now... but if you are interested selling parts let me know... And the MNB ( midnite blue ) interior is the only other option besides tan.. ( factory that is )

Last edited:

tonyszuma

Established Member
Not bad news, just news... I looked into them, they guy didn't want to separate them. And I didn't want 2 more cars, I have 5 cars right now... but if you are interested selling parts let me know... And the MNB ( midnite blue ) interior is the only other option besides tan.. ( factory that is )

o i see yea thought it was blk, anyways let me know what you need i can tell you if i have it, and will to part. i pretty much striped it exp. the norm contour parts and i have someone (junk comp) picking it up today, thanks for the info tho. call or txt 4239231612

Users who are viewing this thread