Bought some "new to me" irons today

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Ive been playing Callaway X20 Tours with Flighted Project X 6.0 shafts for a little while now and figured Id go the forged route. I picked up a set of damn near new Mizuno MP-32's with Pured Rifle 6.0 shafts on the cheap. They are already +.5" in length, Ill just have to get them bent 2* upright. Hopefully they'll be here late tomorrow afternoon or Saturday. Anybody playing or have played these irons?

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Sorry bro, not alot of real golfers on here.

I play the NIKE Blades and I swear I'll never go away from forged irons ever again, period. And mizuno seems to have the best selection top-to-bottom for forged stuff so I'm sure they'll be great. :beer:

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Sorry bro, not alot of real golfers on here.

I play the NIKE Blades and I swear I'll never go away from forged irons ever again, period. And mizuno seems to have the best selection top-to-bottom for forged stuff so I'm sure they'll be great. :beer:

Yeah, guess you're right. You playing the new victory red TW blades? I was looking at those, but couldn't pass up these.

I read that paragraph OP and just when, wut? Now I get it, Golf Stuff...

LOL, i guess i thought everyone would just know, LOL:beer:

Phil'scobra

Established Member
I have a set of Mizuno MP-32, I love the irons but would rather have regular flex shafts intead of stiff. But I got a great deal on them.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Can I have your old ones?

I've been looking for some free X22's, but I suppose I could settle for the X20's.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I just noticed you're in NC. Interested in selling the Callaway's?

Last edited:

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Well, looks like they won't be here until Monday. Blown Pony: Ill see how I hit these 32's and determine if Im gonna get rid of the Callaways. Ill keep ya in mind though

u n v kenny

Established Member
Steve, that's a nice set. I've been playing with x-12 stiff graphite's. I have a pro who will get me a brand new set of x-20's steel shaft for a hell of a deal. ($385 pitch-3 iron)

Are you up for selling your x-20's for cheaper?

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Steve, that's a nice set. I've been playing with x-12 stiff graphite's. I have a pro who will get me a brand new set of x-20's steel shaft for a hell of a deal. ($385 pitch-3 iron)

Are you up for selling your x-20's for cheaper?
Are they the X-20 TOUR with Project X shafts? <<----- If you can get those NEW for $385 Id probably do it, hell I gave $800 for mine. Anyhow, the irons are not for sale right now, Blown Pony would have first dibs.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Are they the X-20 TOUR with Project X shafts? <<----- If you can get those NEW for $385 Id probably do it, hell I gave $800 for mine. Anyhow, the irons are not for sale right now, Blown Pony would have first dibs.

Thats cause I rock! :rockon:

u n v kenny

Established Member

That I do not know, doubtful, but the regular stiff shafts work wonders for me. My Father uses them and I love them.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
A buddy of mine plays MP-52s and he says he's never hit a club better than it before. They are definatley nice looking sticks but I'm an Adams man when it comes to irons. I just can't give up my Idea A2's. Closest thing to them I've hit were Ping i10's. Never been a fan of full-on blades, except for wedges of course.

If you really want to look at some killer forged irons look at Scratch EZ-1's.

Users who are viewing this thread