Bras for 03 04 cobra

Mario93

Established Member
I'm getting ready to purchase an 03 Cobra and just wondering what type of bra you guys and girls would recommend. Are there Clear ones for the Terminator? Thanks

moonltgold

There is a clear mask, a product of 3M. I have it. Not cheap; ranges $500-900 depending on coverage and installer. Make sure your front end is relatively free of dings, chips, scratches before you put it on because you can see them right through the mask. If you are too scratched up, you should go with a padded black Colgan or Ford bra unless you plan to do repainting.

Mario93

Established Member
So the 3m bra is permanent? Is it noticeable? I’ll try looking it up on line and see if they have some pics and more info.
Thanks for the info.

99GTCONV

Established Member
Mario93 said:
I'm getting ready to purchase an 03 Cobra and just wondering what type of bra you guys and girls would recommend. Are there Clear ones for the Terminator? Thanks

I have a Covercraft leather bra that is brand new in box for sale for the 03-04 cobra. If interested send me a private message I'll give you a good deal.

let me know

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Knoxville COBRA said:
I would stay away from bras the do more harm than good. IMO

That is not the case at all. If you buy a bra from COLGAN CUSTOM & put it on the car after you wash it it will not harm the paint in any way. Just put it on before you leave for a long trip. When you return home you will take it back of & store it for the next trip. My front end is flawless (better then showroom condition) because of the protection this unit provides... ! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread