Brembo caliper covers, rice or nice???

Guido 04

Banned
HOT! I would love to have them.
BTW, I'm talking about the asses in Common's sig.

as for the caliper covers....rice

302venom

yeah its only a 99..
Established Member
haha whatt.no seriously....just get the real thing..Thats like the guys that run around with a bov simulator that makes the noise...im serious they really have this....lol this is in the same category..sorry man.but if you think its cool GET it just dont let anyone find out there not brembos but really covers..or have one fall off lol

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
bryanc82 said:
..or have one fall off lol

Haha and have it cause some failure leading to a totaling of your car (you and all involved walk away without a scratch that is)...

r6bullet

Established Member
Here is a pic of mine... But mine are also real

Cobra661copy.jpg

Cobra652copy.jpg

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
fatboy01 said:
Dude... that's for wanna-be's. It's like putting SVT Cobra on a v-6. Or a easy way to rice out your ride.

"damn dude, nice car. Love the Brembo's"

-"naw, they just fake brembo brake covers"

"Word, where's your stick on sunroof??"
If you read my post i hope your not talking to me, i just asked if anybody on here have them not that im going to get them or i want them, just curious, my 10th anny brakes are good enough.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
DRK281 said:
If you read my post i hope your not talking to me, i just asked if anybody on here have them not that im going to get them or i want them, just curious, my 10th anny brakes are good enough.

Directed towards those who want them

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
I have real Silver Brembos up front but I can not find a rear upgrade for the cobra with IRS! I was looking at those and those fake rear calipers would finish the look of the car. I want real rears though can anyone find me some silver brembos for the rear.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Is the font incorrect on those covers? Looks a helluva lot different from the real ones r6bullitt posted.

BTW - Beyond Rice....Better to just buy a Brembo sticker and put it on the stock calipers LOL

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
WAY gay! :nonono:

now if they were Wilwood or APR brake covers, then that'd be a different story :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread