Built Mach 1 trade for 03/04 Cobra?

Apicia

Established Member
24k spent in past two months. This car is the real deal!

Apicia

Established Member
Updated: Iridium Plugs installed, as well as a Fore Precision return style fuel hat and twin in-tank Walbro pumps.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Im curious as to why you would trade this sexy a** thing? That 600hp beast would blow a lot of 03/04 cobras out of the water.

Just seems like after all the cars you have bought and sold, I dont think you want a ford. Seems like you need a corvette or something similar.

Apicia

Established Member
Im curious as to why you would trade this sexy a** thing? That 600hp beast would blow a lot of 03/04 cobras out of the water.

Just seems like after all the cars you have bought and sold, I dont think you want a ford. Seems like you need a corvette or something similar.

You might have something there. It can't be a 2-passenger with kids though. :shrug:

sc98cbra

Established Member
You might have something there. It can't be a 2-passenger with kids though. :shrug:

Understandable. By the looks of it, you have a money tree in your back yard. Keep the car and get a nice family vehicle ;) The Ford Flex is really nice *hint*.

\But then again. I have a car that can keep up with 03/04 cobras with bad driver mod and I would like to purchase a 03/04 cobra. Seems what ever I do to my car, im never happy and end up wanting to never drive it. So, really, I have no room to tell you this.

Apicia

Established Member
Understandable. By the looks of it, you have a money tree in your back yard. Keep the car and get a nice family vehicle ;) The Ford Flex is really nice *hint*.

But then again. I have a car that can keep up with 03/04 cobras with bad driver mod and I would like to purchase a 03/04 cobra. Seems what ever I do to my car, im never happy and end up wanting to never drive it. So, really, I have no room to tell you this.

Beware, the Cobra will leave you unhappy too. Manditory power adder replacement and SRA swap need to be done. I also like the Mach 1 interior better. *Take with a grain of salt*

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
You dont need a SRA swap or an Eaton swap out. You need to learn what these cars like and play up on it. First time out with your old car netted 11.45 @ 121 with a pathethic 1.74 60. That was with the smoked stock clutch still in the car. Stay tuned for 10's with a 1.5 60. They are right around the corner. Spec Stage 3+, 2-step, & some easy weight reduction will get me there.

LebanonValley04Cobra4.jpg

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
You dont need a SRA swap or an Eaton swap out. You need to learn what these cars like and play up on it. First time out with your old car netted 11.45 @ 121 with a pathethic 1.74 60. That was with the smoked stock clutch still in the car. Stay tuned for 10's with a 1.5 60. They are right around the corner. Spec Stage 3+, 2-step, & some easy weight reduction will get me there.

LebanonValley04Cobra4.jpg

Some people don't need these things, but I do. I am spoiled and need at least 600rwhp. I could live with the eaton if it is ported and spun with a lower, but the SRA is mandatory. On a summer day, there is nothing better than 600rwhp and SRA. The IRS just took all the fun out of the Terminator. As for the track, the IRS will work just fine, but I need more fun than just those track days. I did run 11.7, but my 60' was not as good as yours. Good stuff.

turbojay

Established Member
I have this for sale or trade if you are interested. It can make alot more that 600hp.

[ame=http://chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38444]FS: 90 coupe 347 turbo, poss trade for 03/4 cobra - Chicago SVT[/ame]

turbojay

Established Member
I sold the vette and the cobra to buy an 03 viper(4000 miles). A year and a half later, I sold the viper. It was cool for a few months, then it got old. I wish I had kept my cobra(5800 miles) and my vette(6200 miles). I am selling this car because I have no time to enjoy it any more, I really want another cobra or poss. mach 1. I have to many cars that never get used, so I am cleaning house to try to get down to 1 "toy". Thanks, Jay

Apicia

Established Member
Trade in the works. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread