Bullitt stolen out of my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Gringo185 said:
Thanks for the link mblgjr. But like I said, my work filter is blocking FuelSlut. I would have read it for myself but I can't.

Here:
We were at the corner of Kirkman and I-drive at that chevron/mobil gas station (had to get some fuel/h20/ice for curtis!)

We were heading back to our cars to drive around town at the posted speed limit when I saw a green bullet drive by and stop at the light at the corner we were at. I immediately yelled, "BULLET!"

I got in my car and chased after him some. Saw that he pulled into a parking lot where backstage is by and found him about to park the stolen car next to some latin bar/club. I blocked him in t-bone style and got out of the car to just talk to him (stall). Curtis pulled in behind him and blocked him, as did trevor with his white WRX Next to me. some more fuelslut people showed up.

The guy paniced, started pushing the stolen car into other cars, and basically slamming his way into cars to push them out of the way. One red z28 had some scuff marks, and the white wrx had some bad scuffs on the front bumper with the back bumper being dented in from being pushed into the Mercedes SUV.

Eddie tried to pull the guy out of the car but the guy dropped the clutch and fishtailed intot he curb and hit Trevor. He than pushed forward and nailed the Mercedes SUV along the side of the car. The guy took off and proceeded to run through the industrial area behind backstage. He (they...had a passenger) ditched the car when curtis found them walking. They jumped in a Silver Mercedes and took off.

We found the car. It had been abandoned. We got the cops there. We had a unit tailing the Mercedes as well, but apperantly they were told by the night commander to let him go

We proceeded to fill out incident reports next to the abanded bullet, when those thieves showed back up in the mercedes and took off again when they saw us there.

The cops tried to follow them, but they got into their cars too late.

That just about sums it up.

Crazy night.

Here are pics of Trev's STI: In the last pic you can see the damage to the Merc SUV.

noname2ln2.jpg

nonameso0.jpg

nonameso0.jpg

noname3pc1.jpg

RocketCouch

Established Member
Holy crap!

WOW what a story! I think I read through everything and that hour was well spent! Congrats on getting the car back and Fuel Sluts kick ass!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Thanks VirtualSVT. Sounds pretty exciting. And that's awesome that the car was found. But too bad they theives got away.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Awesome! I hope those scumbags die of genital herpes

rigsvt

Happy Festivus
Established Member
i just cant believe that this thread has gone to so many different sites, well done everyone.

wag03gt

Established Member
My girlfriend even had a smile on her face and was excited you got your car back ! haha...Im glad you got your car back man hope everything turns out well and everything can be fixed

2K1 6T8

Established Member
SVT BITTEN said:
Anyone heard from the bullitt owner yet? Or found any pics of the damage?

I am the Bullitt owner. I am having trouble keeping up with all the boards this is on.

Obviously, I am eternally grateful to the guys at FS. I still can't beleive they did that for me.

siihp

siihp

siihp

siihp

siihp

siihp

siihp

2K1 6T8

Established Member
Lightmare said:
After the monumentous chases and sighting and the overwhelming capture of the car, I forgot you still lost alot of valuables in your home.

It looks like you go back the most important thing though. You lost alot of things and your peace of mind. Wish it wouldn't have happend to you. :(

Thanks Lightmare.

Ans yes, EVERYTHIG could have been replaced, they are just material things after all.

But I REALLY wanted MY car back.

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
2K1 6T8 said:
Thanks Lightmare.

Ans yes, EVERYTHIG could have been replaced, they are just material things after all.

But I REALLY wanted MY car back.

Told ya I'd get it for you. ;-)

LEONIDAS

Banned
Holy sh!t! This is great! Congrats on getting the car back!

Now the next mission should be to catch these assholes and make them bite the curve.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
excellent on getting the car back. just not satisfied on the son of a bitch getting away. i would of broke the side window and jumped in, no joke. that son a bitch deserves an ass kicking like you wouldn't believe. i hope the fuel slut fellas got a real good look on what he looks like...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread