Buy a truck get a free AK47

blacksrt

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8"]YouTube - CNN American Morning: Missouri Car Dealership Gives Away an AK47 with Each Truck Purchase![/ame]

Epic........... :rockon:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
hell yeah **** that bitch reporter, what a ****. god bless the right to keep and bear arms.

reporter needs it in the ass.

blacksrt

Established Member
I would rather have a gun and not need it, then to not have a gun and need it.

chepdog

Established Member
I rarely ever post here, but that female dog of a reporter needs an AK47 shoved where the sun dont shine, she has probably lived in the city all of her life, let the guy sells his trucks and support our 2nd amendment, its the American way. :banana:

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Well while she is a idiot that is her job so i cant say anything bad about her. The car guy is the reason why i still love this country. While people like the reporter just try to make a story in "ANYTHING" there is and always will be true Americans. I'm only 23 but i truly believe in the "old" ways of America...... AKA the constitution. It's just the way i was raised.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Well while she is a idiot that is her job so i cant say anything bad about her. The car guy is the reason why i still love this country. While people like the reporter just try to make a story in "ANYTHING" there is and always will be true Americans. I'm only 23 but i truly believe in the "old" ways of America...... AKA the constitution. It's just the way i was raised.

**** YEA!!! +65,0000000000000000000000 :rockon:

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread