Bye Yankees

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
it's not over, and the Yankees always come back.
That would be great if they come back in the 9th just like last year. There will be some people crying in boston.
Either way, it was a good series.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
hey hey hey....enough of that! :mj:

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Last edited:

tvguy

Originally posted by mark209
Either way, the yankees are done, boston = king :)

King till they meet up with Houston in the "show". :)
pacotaco
PS. Getting ahead of myself with Houston I know, but this sure seems like it should be a "underdog" World Series if there ever was one.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I guess you cant own a team for ever.... STill cant complain with the 26-0 world championships the yanks have over boston sence 1918... I guess you can have one... and i think the cards or astros will win this year, they have incredible lineup's

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
I guess you cant own a team for ever.... STill cant complain with the 26-0 world championships the yanks have over boston sence 1918... I guess you can have one... and i think the cards or astros will win this year, they have incredible lineup's

:beer: well said!

UCBeau

wow lets go and stick pedro in there, who gets raped worse than a civic at a terminator meet. lowe threw a whopping 69 pitches..OMG his arms dead or somehing..oh wait, he gave up ONE ****ING HIT!!!!!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm not a fan of either team, but the sox always seem like the underdogs. I'm a huge fan of underdogs and upsets. Go Sox!

tvguy

Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
I guess you cant own a team for ever.... STill cant complain with the 26-0 world championships the yanks have over boston sence 1918... I guess you can have one...

My friend, don't live in the past. IF the Redsox win tonight, it will be a FIRST in sports history. EVER. And with the ridiculous Yankees payroll to boot. Icing on the cake. This is an absolute embarrassment for the Yankees to lose this series. The worst in baseball history. In ALL of organized sports history. Their past will NEVER make up for this. Suck it up, the Yankee's are Ghandi.
pacotaco

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Hey I'm a die hard Yankees fan and still have to say good job to the Red Sox, what an amazing series. I hope they win the world series so the fans would finally SHUT UP :p

s98mustang

Established Member
Pacotaco, Don't compare payroll's because the redsox are right behind the yankee's payroll. And to talk about embarrassments is ridiculous because not having won a world series since 1918 is embarrassing. And i hate both teams but have repsect for the yankee's because they atleast win championships and the redsox still haven't won anything yet this year. And i think the yankee's would rather have 26 world championships than one bad let down in one postseason.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by pacotaco
My friend, don't live in the past. IF the Redsox win tonight, it will be a FIRST in sports history. EVER. And with the ridiculous Yankees payroll to boot. Icing on the cake. This is an absolute embarrassment for the Yankees to lose this series. The worst in baseball history. In ALL of organized sports history. Their past will NEVER make up for this. Suck it up, the Yankee's are Ghandi.
pacotaco

I dont know about living in the past, the ALCS is pretty much the Yankees vs (insert team here) every year. :shrug:

Slobra

Established Member
Originally posted by pacotaco
pacotaco

HAHA, a sox fan saying not to live in the past.. Year after year IF the sox make the playoffs then we get to hear sox fans everywhere mention Buckner, Ruth, Boone, (the list goes on)... And what is the FIRST in sports history?? Coming back from 0-3?? Maybe you should learn some sports history first.. It's happened several times in the NBA and NHL. The Yankees have won about a 1/3 of all world series since the sox won last, plus winning just about HALF of AL pennants, I think that makes up plenty for losing this series.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Sorry the yankees are a dynasty and the sox arent even even close! You cant even compare the two teams. What if the sox win it all this year and they go another 85 year till they win another? Does that make up for them winning just his 1 year? Congrats on the AL title, good luck in the Worldseries, they will need it. At least I can hang my 26 time World Championship banner in my room, and be a proud yankee:coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread