Cant find this song and its driving me crazy!

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
well its what the title says,...
i dont listen to that much rock&roll/metal whatever you want to call it, with the guitar and yelling basically lol, but am starting to like it. basically i am trying to find this song but unfortunately i dont know any of the words just the general tune, and honestly even if i could hum it you probably wouldnt recognize it. :shrug:however i do know that it is relatively new, so....anyone have any suggestions to good new recent rock or heavy rock type music, any artists or songs are appreciated as i know none basically. and hopefully while finding some good music i might be able to find that song that is stuck in my head.
lol thanks guys.

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
Definetly need more info to help. If you heard it on the radio you can check the stations web site. A lot of them have a listing of songs they just played

svt_fan1129

Established Member
staind - believe ?

edit: didnt see the yelling part.

GL. Normally when i have a hard time finding songs, i just open my itunes then go to itunes store to preview the songs. I also look at top 50 for the week and i find songs ive been always trying to find out.

Good song though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0d2fZ1rlo"]YouTube - Staind - Believe (Official Video)[/ame]

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Check the Billboard charts, then search for the top songs on Youtube. That's what I do when theres a new song out and I don't recognize the band.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
possibly slipknot? they just had their new one come out.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i bet it is slipknot , i have been hearing it played quite a bit on the radio. so of course i had to go buy it.

how is it? i haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. sorry to get off topic!

AaronK

Established Member
avenged sevenfold, afterlife?? we could be guessing all day guys...

Users who are viewing this thread