Capitol Friday nite

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
was fun out guys. hopefully by the time i write this Matt has his 9 sec pass, and Brian i'll let him do his own post. good meeting some of the members. i had to come home ...you know kids

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
was fun out guys. hopefully by the time i write this Matt has his 9 sec pass, and Brian i'll let him do his own post. good meeting some of the members. i had to come home ...you know kids

LOL - things didn't line up for me - 3 self inflicted bad passes! 1st two due to wondering why I was sputtering down the track and seeing I was riding on empty..:fm: Last pass with a 1/2 tank of race gas started off good until I missed the 3-4 shift....:shrug:

Brian hit another PR!!!!!! :bowdown:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
LOL - things didn't line up for me - 3 self inflicted bad passes! 1st two due to wondering why I was sputtering down the track and seeing I was riding on empty..:fm: Last pass with a 1/2 tank of race gas started off good until I missed the 3-4 shift
Never really got cool either. I may be heading to Mason Dixon on the 27th Matt if you want to consider another go of it.......

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
LOL - things didn't line up for me - 3 self inflicted bad passes! 1st two due to wondering why I was sputtering down the track and seeing I was riding on empty..:fm: Last pass with a 1/2 tank of race gas started off good until I missed the 3-4 shift....:shrug:

Brian hit another PR!!!!!! :bowdown:

Good seeing you guys. Hope I didn't take too much gas and leave you on empty!!

For the people checking in, I ran an 8.91 at 160.22. Definitely happy with it!

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member

Damn! I mentioned you and Cobra Wolverine on another forum the other day, wondering what your 60-130 times would be.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member

Wow, 160 is rolling! Congrats! I guess your new a/w setup is working out nicely for you. What was your MPH in the 1/8?

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Wow, 160 is rolling! Congrats! I guess your new a/w setup is working out nicely for you. What was your MPH in the 1/8?

It was 126.3

It seems to be doing well. I made a few other little tweaks that are probably helping too.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member

wtf you guys were there? I must really been in my own world. I saw novi's car but that was it. I was there on my busa learning how to launch that thing... I ended up with a best of 10.2x @ 148mph w/ a 1.97 60ft... i have a ways to go learning to race bikes (i.e stop being a pussy and give it more gas)

I'll pretty much be there every Friday for a while, I'll try to get my head out of my ass and keep an eye out for you guys. I would love to catch up and see your cars. I miss mine greatly :(

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
wtf you guys were there? I must really been in my own world. I saw novi's car but that was it. I was there on my busa learning how to launch that thing... I ended up with a best of 10.2x @ 148mph w/ a 1.97 60ft... i have a ways to go learning to race bikes (i.e stop being a pussy and give it more gas)

I'll pretty much be there every Friday for a while, I'll try to get my head out of my ass and keep an eye out for you guys. I would love to catch up and see your cars. I miss mine greatly :(

well i probably wouldnt of seen you with all the gear you bikers put on. i will keep on eye out next time i go.

Users who are viewing this thread