Chadwicks Triple Play

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Hey everyone

Ive seen on FB a lot of people use Chadwicks triple play. I went on their website but he uses that stuff on a white car so its hard to see if this actually works and gets good shine. Has anyone else used this? If so after you do this can you wax the car?

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
Looks like snake oil to me. Lets see him do it on some black cars them I might be "amazed"... ONR and the like are fine for cleaning. He should do a before/after on a dirty black car. If it does the job with no scratches and swirls its a winner...

BladeX10

Established Member
Alot of the "waxer" Vette guys obsess over this on their forum. Personally, I dont see anything special about it. It looks like quick wax/detailer and scrubbing that block over your paint surely is putting alot of fine scratches and swirls in the paint.

I'll stick to the regular method of actually washing my car and putting a quality wax on my paint.

Here is a decent review of the product:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJGHDB9STo

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Ya. I have seen it used in pics on dark colored cars and it looks like it comes out decent, but I wouldn't use it. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Chadwicks is just filling in scratches and imperfections, it doesn't actually fix anything. A good quality polish/wax is better in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread