Cheaper Than Dirt....not so much.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
They have also stated that they are suspending all sales of guns to review their policies. I am not sure about other states but all our purchases have to go through an FFL.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Supply and demand. The gov mentions they may ban all large capacity mags they sell like hot cakes.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Saw this earlier. I've got several already and I'll purchase more once the rush blows over. Not buying anything else from Cheaper than Dirt though. They are garbage.

kmadona

Established Member
I didn't see anything on the pages for sixty bucs. I picked up a 90rd AR mag about 4 months ago for sixty and it works like a charm.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I didn't see anything on the pages for sixty bucs. I picked up a 90rd AR mag about 4 months ago for sixty and it works like a charm.

Today around 2:00 they were 59.99, but have not checked since. They lost my business with this move.

hotrodjcc

Established Member
Magpul posted this on their facebook page,
"We've received a lot of comments about some retailers charging extremely high prices for our products. We strongly discourage pricing strategies like this with our direct customers, as we just don't feel right about it. Those retailers who are buying through distribution, and not direct, may be worried about supply and reacting to the market with this pricing increase. We are firm believers in ...free capitalism, and as long as no one is damaging market value through their pricing strategy, we will allow the market to correct this situation, as it appears it already is. We intend to continue to produce and sell our products to support the MSRPs we have set. Magazines will continue to flow to those retailers, distributors, and OEM customers with whom we have direct relationships."

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I went by there today to check out something they had posted on their site and they had 62grain "green tip" ammo for $899/1k rds.

They have raised all their prices, PMC was 8.50 a box a few days ago now its like 12 bucks. I will never buy a damn thing from them. They will lose a large amount of business as people are really pissed at them for this crap. Some better company will step in and replace them.

hotrodjcc

Established Member
They had PMC priced at 19.95 for 20rds. Cabela's best price was $440 for 750rds of m855 ammo, but they had eagle 55grain for $10.99/20rds. Gander Mountain near my house doesn't get much buisness and they had one box of Lake Hills M855 for $799/2k rds and a few boxes of xm193 Federal $399/1k.

assasyn

Established Member
Academy in The Woodlands sold completely out of all semi-auto rifles today. First two sales of the day were AR-15. People were buying Hornady and HPR ammo like it was Wolf priced.

hotrodjcc

Established Member
Gander Mountain in Corsicana up I-45 still has regular price ammo but they didn't have a whole lot left. They had quite a few semi rifles still in stock

Users who are viewing this thread