Check out this "cobra" on craigslist......

Ukfox89

Established Member
looks like a SOHC motor with the alternator on top. why hasnt someone flagged it. maybe someone should go see it and show up in a real cobra and correct him.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
looks like a SOHC motor with the alternator on top. why hasnt someone flagged it. maybe someone should go see it and show up in a real cobra and correct him.

I sent the douche bag an email calling him out on his bull sh*t and told him that he needs to stop calling it a Cobra cause any person with half a brain knows it's just a GT with a damn centrifugal blower...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I sent the douche bag an email calling him out on his bull sh*t and told him that he needs to stop calling it a Cobra cause any person with half a brain knows it's just a GT with a damn centrifugal blower...

Did that tool reply? Guessing not! 14k for a 2003 GT what a steal!:nonono:

305Terminator

Established Member
Told yall this guy was an idiot. I flagged it when I first saw it but I dunno if they will bring it down.

selbyvince

Established Member
lmao wow, yeah thats sad.. tire totally looks flat in the pic too, maybe its just the way the pic is though... haha!

perry2k12

Established Member
What a douche, I flagged it.

Edit: I called and asked a few questions. The lady on the phone had no idea why it had a mustang gt bodykit, but assured me it was an original cobra. The owner is an old man and is on dialysis and I couldn't talk to him today.

Last edited:

perry2k12

Established Member
i saw it today and wanted to call the guy to mess with him, but i think i'd be wasing my time :bash:

You should do it, I had to call the second number. She is listing it for the man because he is very ill. That's why he is selling the car...

Users who are viewing this thread