Check this tool (blwncamaro) out for a good laugh.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I'm glad they shut down that thread before he could reply...although I was really interested to what he would say next, haha

Mcqueen

Banned
i am half italian, 6'3" but hairy:D planning to have laser operation for chest, back and legs. ( i don't care if buddies call me gay, i hate being hairy:D )

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Emin said:
"I'm italian bro I don't play like that"

I about fell out of my chair reading that. The icing on the cake was the fact that he owns an 89 IROC:

Italian Retard Out Crusing

Not just a clever acronym...

Jroc

Established Member
Damn Right! That was a very entertaining read. Good job Pumped03. :thumbsup:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I think a couple of things the BLWN clown couldn't understand was (aside from what a heat exchanger was) is that while he is making the point that a blown Cobra "isn't that impressive" that the blown Cobra is giving up 1.1 liters of displacement, some serious weight difference, and quite a bit of compression. Now you can go all day about engine size, pushrod vs. DOHC, blah, blah, blah, but at the end of the day, you run what you have. It's one thing to say, "oh I messed up a little on a run", or "my bottle temp was off", or whatever, but it's entirely another to try and make a comment about a major difference in engine makeup and try to say one person has an unfair advantage. NO, that person just has a faster car.

You don't have to hang your head low, your penis will not shrivel up and morph into a clitoris, and you don't have to shoot yourself. Some people just let their mouths run away from them and don't know when to quit. The fact is, a stock LS1 is not THAT far behind a stock 03/04. BUT, they are behind, and while they can slap on a blower too, their internals can't handle it nearly as well as an 03/04, which is why it more economical to do HCI for an LS1, and pullies, KBs... in a 03/04. The 03/04s are bad cars, and if you DON'T think so, you are dillusional.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
What a couple of retards in that thread.
LMAO at his car that "runs low 12's" at "sea level".
I hope he can keep the handle on that beast before he hurts himself.
:lol:
S.

Silver 03 Cobra

Mcqueen said:
lol, you beat the sh*t outta that dude.. they finally locked the thread.

i think he was very jealous on cobras and made up a story.

I'm Pumped03. I didn't go back until a few minutes ago and found out that it was locked. I really didn't want to waste anymore time arguing with this dude. I'm glad they shut it down and I got the last word. He's probaby punching out his teddy bear. When he said he didn't take that kind of crap because he was Italian and added the boxing note I almost fell out of my chair.

I've been to New Mexico a few times. The only Arroyo Seco I know of is well north of I-40 and north of Taos, nowhere near I-10. You notice most F-Body owners didn't defend him. I left off a lot of other stuff. I've driven sport bikes for a long time. Been around people that ran and worked on sport bikes. I even met Jamie Hacking oneday and had a little fun with my 03 and his WRX. Got his autograph. I have never heard anyone that knows anything about a sport bike refer to them as crotch rockets.

Hey Adrian, I did it.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
I read almost all 5 pages of that and was really wanting to see what his response would've been. Very funny thread, too bad we couldn't see his response.

gotwood

Established Member
Silver03Snake said:
I'm Pumped03. I didn't go back until a few minutes ago and found out that it was locked. I really didn't want to waste anymore time arguing with this dude. I'm glad they shut it down and I got the last word. He's probaby punching out his teddy bear. When he said he didn't take that kind of crap because he was Italian and added the boxing note I almost fell out of my chair.

I've been to New Mexico a few times. The only Arroyo Seco I know of is well north of I-40 and north of Taos, nowhere near I-10. You notice most F-Body owners didn't defend him. I left off a lot of other stuff. I've driven sport bikes for a long time. Been around people that ran and worked on sport bikes. I even met Jamie Hacking oneday and had a little fun with my 03 and his WRX. Got his autograph. I have never heard anyone that knows anything about a sport bike refer to them as crotch rockets.

Hey Adrian, I did it.

Well now that the thread has been shut down, how about some details on the set up you have in your trunk. It looks like you have your intercooler tank mounted to your fuel cell, and it appears you are using water wetter. It looks pretty sharp, details please.:beer:

Mcqueen

Banned
Silver03Snake said:

Hey Adrian, I did it.

i posted there a few times too and he started to talk sh*t to me and i was like, this dude will never understand. i better just watch the thread:D

his story was just like a movie and i think i have seen that movie on rice web sites OVER AND OVER AND OVER:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread