Clean Girlfriend Thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msyticgold

Sniperfox said:
thanks. that's the lady that bought me an 03 cobra vert for my 50th birthday. What a woman!!!!
Why can't I find a woman like that? I'm moving to North Carolina! :banana:
Nice catch! :bowdown:

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Sorry for the poor quality, here is my wife.
10004841ag.jpg

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
hmmmmmmmmmm, from page 46.....

itstock said:
I'll get better ones, it's still in the folder, I'm not sure how you can get to it from my pic. properties, but I'm pretty sure there's a way.

I'll get thong shots next, she wasn't expecting pictures that night :p

This is supposed to be "Clean" so I assume that's why it got deleted ;)

jdk said:
Don't feel singled out..my girlfriends thong shot got deleted too.

I don't mind the not so clean pics, but I have seen enough of a girl that everyone is saying is hot. She isn't, and it's not that I don't mind seeing more of her skin, but it's getting boring.

EDIT: I don't know if brad was joking or not, but damn, that was harsh, true, but harsh :lol: :thumbsup: That pic that he posted sure ain't doing her justice I guess! Talk about attention whore... What kind of attention do you want?????

Last edited:

dasboost16v

Established Member
sndmn_2000 said:
Looking at some of these pictures, it is clear that hot chicks are attracted to fast cars. lol

Ya but they obviously seek ass else where .. because their bf's are too busy posting their pics on t3h intr3webz :pop:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Brad said:
She's be pretty hot if she wasn't soooooo...........

BUSTED!!11!!!11!

You're an ass. :bash: If you don't have anything nice to say, Shut up. I mean where's your contribution? I've seen SVTChic in person and she is goergeous. And she has a great attitude to go with her good looks.

Let the flames begin for this douchebag- :burn:

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
You're an ass. :bash: If you don't have anything nice to say, Shut up. I mean where's your contribution? I've seen SVTChic in person and she is goergeous. And she has a great attitude to go with her good looks.

Let the flames begin for this douchebag- :burn:

Its cool. If its the Brad I'm thinking of then let him talk $hit.... I'm pretty sure this is the Brad that has something agaist me for no reason. But its cool. Some people are judgemental and make themselves feel better by bashing other people. It doesn't bother me tho.... No matter everyone has their own opions. But thank you for defending me ;-)

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I know you don't need defending. But it just pissed me off that the one of the coolest SVTP members was being S*** on. Rock on SVTChic!

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
I know you don't need defending. But it just pissed me off that the one of the coolest SVTP members was being S*** on. Rock on SVTChic!

I really appreaciate you defending me :D Thank you! No worries... some people just have nothing better to do with their time ;-)

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Brad said:
She's be pretty hot if she wasn't soooooo............
BUSTED!!11!!!11!

You wouldn't have the Sack to say that to his face you ***, get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread