Clone Your Dog...... Or Cat.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I will be cloning my Belgian Malinois in a few years. Not sure if u guys are aware that this even exists. Its nothing new its been around for 10+ years now with no issues. Its not cheap. Its $50k for a Dog or a Cat.

I'll spend $50k on some junk car that will last 5 years and be worth $20k smh so whats $50k on something that will last 14-16 years like my Begian Malinois. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Once the "Moral Police" get off duty and one gets past their own ignorance about how it cant or shouldnt be done its a great option for someone who wants a Dog that at least looks like their old dog and will likely act in a very similar way.

People ask "Will it be the same dog?" No, it wont be but like a child it will act and respond as it does in ANY environment it grows up in so if u love it and treat it properly it will be close to the same dog.

If u have two brothers that are twins they are identical genetically but will be different. Same with a cloned dog.

But if the dog is healthy and u got a long life out of it its likely u will get the same again.....

IMG_2437 (1).jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats some crazy shit, yo!

Math aint mathing for me… if it is not the same dog, at that point, I might as well just try to get another dog descendant of the same lineage.

Might not be genetically identical, but should be close enough for all intents and purposes. And will get to pocket the extra $48K.

$5K and I’d be in! :LOL:(y)

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I looked into it a few years ago but read that only the appearance could be cloned and not the mannerisms/personality. Seems like that has changed so that's a huge plus. The thought of being able to raise your beloved pup all over again and even prevent certain issues/ailments is priceless.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I spent 80p bucks on my stupid lab and bitched about that lol...and he is an asshole lol

I would pay 5k however to have my old golden retriever back....best damn damn dog i ever owned by far

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe GN is just straight up BALLER… We are just peons…. lol

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I will be cloning my Belgian Malinois in a few years. Not sure if u guys are aware that this even exists. Its nothing new its been around for 10+ years now with no issues. Its not cheap. Its $50k for a Dog or a Cat.

I'll spend $50k on some junk car that will last 5 years and be worth $20k smh so whats $50k on something that will last 14-16 years like my Begian Malinois. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Once the "Moral Police" get off duty and one gets past their own ignorance about how it cant or shouldnt be done its a great option for someone who wants a Dog that at least looks like their old dog and will likely act in a very similar way.

People ask "Will it be the same dog?" No, it wont be but like a child it will act and respond as it does in ANY environment it grows up in so if u love it and treat it properly it will be close to the same dog.

If u have two brothers that are twins they are identical genetically but will be different. Same with a cloned dog.

But if the dog is healthy and u got a long life out of it its likely u will get the same again.....

View attachment 1841113

$50k is a small price to pay if the new one licks peanut butter off your balls as skillfully as the old one did.

Users who are viewing this thread