Cobra brakes, powerslot rotors, hawk pads

Bite Me

Established Member
Selling my front cobra brake setup. Has about 2k miles on rotors and pads. Calipers have 80k on them but work great. Slide pins need greased before installing.

DOES NOT COME WITH BOTH BRAKE LINES. I have one that is good if you want it, but if you have a 99-02 (I believe) your lines will work. I had to reuse mine since the GT brakes only came with one line.

New prices below

Powerslot Rotors - $241.99
Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads - $114.99
1994-04 Mustang Cobra Ford Racing Front Brake Calipers at LRS - Same Day Shipping! - $359.99

$716.97 new, asking for $500 for the set.

Pic when just installed.
IMG_1624.jpg

Bite Me

Established Member
$300 for pads and rotors.

At this point I am not wanting to seperate pads and rotors. No labor involved if they are sold as a pair. Both are labeled driver and passenger so just mount and go, no bedding brakes, no resurfacing rotors.

benulis55

Established Member
dude 300 for the pads and rotors is 50 less than what they cost new, based off your prices.

Hate to tell you man but selling used brake parts isnt always easy, youre gonna have to be willing to lose more than 50 bucks if you want these to move, just my opinion

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
Curious as to why you are getting rid of them. Interested as well but I'm not sure I would pay 57 bucks less then what they are new. Let me know if you are interested in budging on the price for the rotors and pads. GL with the sell.

Bite Me

Established Member
I went to GT brakes to run 15" wheels without spacers so dont need these anymore. Pads and rotors are barely used mostly highway mileage.

Name your price and either we can talk or not, doesnt hurt to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread