Cobra got new shoes and stance!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The shoes and stance really makes the car. Nice! Is that your SS?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Definitely looks way better than the pic you took off your camera. Love those CCW's. I wonder how it would look on a white mach.

AJ03SVT

Established Member
You know, I think CCWs are some of the ugliest rims ever created... but I'll be damned if you don't pull them off on that car. Looks great. Actually, it's the first time I've ever seen them not in chrome, and I think that's the only way they'd look good. I like it and it sits great.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Those rims with that offset is about the best looking setup that I've seen, but I can assure you that it will rub on large bumps, and it looks like if you set the camber up properly on the front you may have issues there too. I know that when I had 3/8" spacers on the rear of mine the tires rubbed quite a bit and my rims didn't stick out nearly that far and yours looks about as low as mine. Also when I got my C/C plates dialed in then the fronts started to rub a bit when I corner really hard. Like you I think it looks bad-ass, but I think you may chew up the sidewalls a bit.

One of the best looking setups I've seen!! :rockon:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Not feeling the deep dish all around lol. Not a big fan of those rims either haha. Good lookin' Cobra though, so props!

drptitan

Established Member
Those rims with that offset is about the best looking setup that I've seen, but I can assure you that it will rub on large bumps, and it looks like if you set the camber up properly on the front you may have issues there too. I know that when I had 3/8" spacers on the rear of mine the tires rubbed quite a bit and my rims didn't stick out nearly that far and yours looks about as low as mine. Also when I got my C/C plates dialed in then the fronts started to rub a bit when I corner really hard. Like you I think it looks bad-ass, but I think you may chew up the sidewalls a bit.

One of the best looking setups I've seen!! :rockon:

Ya the back rubs on big bumps, but only with 2 people in the car. It only hits the top of the tire so i am really not worried bout it. I think it looks bad ass and a little rubbing i can deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread