COBRA SALEEN. Anyone know Todd's car.

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
Beautiful car, definitely get it.....but only if you want it to keep, I doubt it will increase in value because of the economy and because of the mods. But you never know.

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm very good friend with Tood that car is worth every penny he is asking for it. He barley ever drives because he does not want anything to happen to it. He is super anal with keeping it clean you wont find any dirt on this car. He is a member on here.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
They made less than 30 TOTAL for 03/04 iirc.

Okay, that make them even more valuable. Why would someone tear into this highly collectible car? I would have been better (and cheaper) to buy an 03-04 Cobra, mod it, and put a Saleen body kit on it....:shrug:

-Mike

f2hatch

Established Member
Okay, that make them even more valuable. Why would someone tear into this highly collectible car? I would have been better (and cheaper) to buy an 03-04 Cobra, mod it, and put a Saleen body kit on it....:shrug:

-Mike

He has had a couple of 03 cobras along with about six other Saleens. this car had a kenne bell on it when he bought it. I posted his other cars in the Saleen thread. This car comes out on rare occasions he usually drives his MK4 supra.

Last edited:

ShadowGT

Established Member
I see Todd almost every weekend and am a very good friend of his. The car is basically a show car, driven on nice weekends and to shows. He is extremely anal about the car and keeps it in mint condition, you will not find a better owner.

f2hatch

Established Member
I see Todd almost every weekend and am a very good friend of his. The car is basically a show car, driven on nice weekends and to shows. He is extremely anal about the car and keeps it in mint condition, you will not find a better owner.

Whats up mark? I told todd about the thread.

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
I live in Ocala and i have never seen that car here. Where is it from? SoupraMan what kind of car do you currently have? Supra?

f2hatch

Established Member
Haha, it just clicked that it was you, the name through me for a loop, then I looked at ur sig.

lol. Ya screen name is for my old drag radial car. You saw whats replacing that car. Did you see the headers for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread