Colt state park official tshirt ordering thread!!! Finally!!!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
ok all orders are tallied up (including the one that snuck in last night at 2 am before i was able to shut down the sale lol) anyways numbers arent anywhere near what i was hoping for but whatever

we have 19 black and 11 white for a total of 30 shirts

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
ok all orders are tallied up (including the one that snuck in last night at 2 am before i was able to shut down the sale lol) anyways numbers arent anywhere near what i was hoping for but whatever

we have 19 black and 11 white for a total of 30 shirts

Damn thats it? :bored:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I can't wait to get mine too! Just a little stupid how so many people were making suggestions and only a few of those people actually ordered, but whatever, I'm happy I get something I designed being made up!

f2hatch

Established Member
Well I thank you and SALEENrep for all the time you guys put in to them. I cant wait to see the finished product. I might even change into it when I get it.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Well I thank you and SALEENrep for all the time you guys put in to them. I cant wait to see the finished product. I might even change into it when I get it.

That's what I'll be doing!!

jeffl9682

Established Member
craaap, i wanted one but i missed the deadline. I havent really been able to go on the website all that much in the last month.
I doubt it but if u have any left over ill take one in xl black. if not its my own damn fault.....see you all at the show saturday, i cant wait!!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
just wanted to thank all the guys who purchased shirts....and apologize for not having enuf extra for everyone...hope you guys like em!!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Wish we could've gotten more interest, but I was VERY happy with the quality of the shirts! Thanks again Jonathan :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread