engine.gif

engine2.gif

engine3.gif

weathered 4.6 iron block .030 overbore
Manley forged H-beam rods ARP2K fasteners
Ross forged pistons
stainless Total seal rings
Speed-pro rod and main bearings
ported stock heads to match intake and cams going in.
wet flow is 227cfm intake 197cfm exhaust on a 1.78" valve and a 1.45" valve

Paulinator

Established Member
thanks took me about 5 years to find the parts get the machine work done ive got less than 3K invested.. 2K of it is in the porting and machine and balancing work.

torchanniv03

Established Member
Man im in your same spot!! Area too!! lol

A buddy of mine sold me his stroked teksid shortblock for $1800 along with AJe tubular k-member and some other stuff. KIDS FTW for me!! lol

Mine has stroker crank, eagle rods, manley pistons with side skirts coated.. I already have ARP hardware from previous experience... before i put it in my car I just want to do rings and bearings foe peace of mind...

Good luck for yours and hopefully ill see it around!! :beer::beer:

Paulinator

Established Member
Man im in your same spot!! Area too!! lol

A buddy of mine sold me his stroked teksid shortblock for $1800 along with AJe tubular k-member and some other stuff. KIDS FTW for me!! lol

Mine has stroker crank, eagle rods, manley pistons with side skirts coated.. I already have ARP hardware from previous experience... before i put it in my car I just want to do rings and bearings foe peace of mind...

Good luck for yours and hopefully ill see it around!! :beer::beer:

cool im in Ft worth as well. ill probably be putting the motor in at my house.
but i would recommend speed pro bearings and total seal stainless rings the rings are going to run you 220 bucks usually but they are made for boost molly coated rings wont hold up the molly coating will burn off from the extra heat generated in our boosted motor then the rings will score up the bore.

Users who are viewing this thread