Coolest thing happened today!

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
I was at COSTCO to get gas in Mount Vernon. I get out, swipe my car and this guy walks up to me. He asks me if I would be upset if he took a picture of my Mustang. Of course I said he could. He stated that I had an excellent example of a Mustang and wanted a picture. WOW. I have never had that happen before. I guess the car does look good......LOL Of course it does.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
don't be such homophobes, he was clear in what he says and a tank of gas aint cheap

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
You will get that alot. I was on the interstate and saw the person next to me taken pictures of my truck.

Wayne

aaandht

Established Member
Maybe I'm missing something, but he never said he got a free tank of gas, just his picture taken....

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Lethal SVT97 said:
imagine if it was a cobra. he probably would have bought you gas too. j/k. gt's are nice:-D

idk my uncle sold his 03 Cobra and got an 06 GT CS vert. Says he gets WAY more compliments on the 06.

CalcVictim said:
don't be such homophobes, he was clear in what he says and a tank of gas aint cheap

Sounds to me that I could probably fit my Cobra's driveshaft in your rear end pal.

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
03AZRoush said:
Oh the 67's back on the road?

No it wasn't the 67. Was driving the 07.

NO I did not get any free gas. I figured that comment would get people going. LOL

Gib

Users who are viewing this thread