Cop Shoots Motorcyclist In The Back

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What's with all the cop videos lately?

Ok will watch video now.

Edit, that cop was not justified in shooting a fly.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm sorry, but that cop didn't even give that guy a chance. As soon as he got out of the car he capped his ass in the back. And then it's typical, he starts asking the guy to put his hands on his head after he shoots him in the back... as if he was doing his job correctly.

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
Deffinetly the cops fault!!! He acted as if the guys just killed the president. It was a simple traffic stop for drag racing. That cop is one of the typical ones that power goes to their head. Now the guy is paralyzed for life. I hope he gets the maximum.

stangposse

Established Member
He didnt show his hands so he got dealt with.

Ofcourse you realize that this cop will be convicted and jailed because of how he "dealt with" this biker.

I'm sure once the family collects their millions, somebody from the victim's family will decide how they'll "deal with" the shooter when he's released. Ofcourse, by then, he'll be a civilian and unarmed.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Looks like he shouldn't have puled the trigger. But you might also want to look at it from another perspective rather than from your comfy chairs behind the computer screen.

The guy didn't show his hands when asked, and make an awkward turn to the side with his hands in a manner that he could have been drawing a weapon. It would have been very possible and after not following orders to show his hands (which is what I believe the officer asked him to do) the cop was in a situation where his own life was at stake as well so you have to take that into consideration.

That being said, I also don't think the officer meant to paralyze the biker either. It was an incredibly unlucky shot. But it is hard to say that is justified because that is unfortunate and if it happened to me or someone I cared about I woudl be upset about it.

I don't think he should have shot him but I'm just trying ot look at both sides of the story before the "**** all police" comments start getting posted by ignorant members. Like the douche below my post...

Last edited:

RealQuick

Established Member
Gun or no gun, the biker turning slightly to the side still had his back to the officer... the officer should in no way have shot the dude unless he turned around and faced the officer (which he didnt do).

speeddemon2000

Established Member
The cop should have showed more restraint! He had the all the advantage in this situation. Even if the biker had a gun it would have been really hard for him to turn aim and fire at the cop. I doubt with all the lights from the cop car he could even see the cop. The cop definetly deserves to pay the price on this bad shoot.

IMO the cops have a higher duty to the public than a normal civilian does. Unfortunately this puts them in harms way.

In the end all the biker was really guilty of was speeding. I don't even consider what they were doing as drag racing.

Black Sex

Established Member
That cop is bringing the board to the prison butt dart league. IMO he is totaly in the wrong. Like said above even if the guy had a gun he wouldnt have even got a shot off on the cop. Did the cop even ask to see his hands before he shot him? Even if he did I doubt the guy would have heard him because of the sirens.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I like how in court they're talking about how the guy was told to put his hands up but didn't. They should put a police siren blaring in the court room as see if anyone can hear anything at all.

BajaBoy

Established Member
Bring on all the dumb ass Police comments...

I would rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6...

i think you just filled the dumb ass police comments.. tried by twelve then carried by six? stfu you discriminating low level educated...............individual.

Cop should be shot in the back for justice.

Users who are viewing this thread